Certified Legendary Thread #ReturnTheWings, Part 2: Job Done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't normally buy gear anyway, but gee that's some tacky work.

How's the polo, you wouldn't know buying it whether it's a shirt for the Hungry Jacks Hippos, the Lendi Lemmings, the West Coast Eagles or the Castore Cannons.

The guernsey looks awful with that stitching. Rush job?

Ok Boomer

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
Jul 27, 2015
South West
AFL Club
West Coast
That stitching hahahahaha

People will still buy though, the club has no shame when flogging low quality gear

DieSwans

Club Legend
Apr 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
SA Spurs, Melb Renegades
Stitching aside...

The biggest sin is the blue line breaking the wings up on the side....there's no excuse for that...completely sub par and the opposite of premium.

Castore should legit be embarrassed.

Anyway...I pre orderedast year and mines on its way...Guess we will see how goes.

Maybe should have just grabbed an ISC one for $33

Rowan18

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Looks like they arrived today

The badges on the training guernsey seem very low
The castore logo is the same size as the Eagles logo on the polo. Which company am I actually supporting here?

Would like to think they're providing the merchandise for free with that level of brand exposure. The sponsors pay for their logos.

DieSwans

Club Legend
Apr 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
SA Spurs, Melb Renegades
Think anything that gets made this year was always going to be a rushed job.

it’s disappointing no doubt, but I’ll reserve judgement until next season, when the world gets a bit closer back to normal (if that ever happens)

Why though?

I mean, its not like its quicker to sew the seams on outside, seems that was more of a choice thing.

Other teams that switched from ISC have done well...gws look great...and are puma, funnily enough.

After the 2019 fiasco with the gold afl logo and lendi stuff, I wonder what goes on in the merchandising department of this club tbh

The Stid

Club Legend
Mar 16, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Boston Bruins
* not my photo
1D9D95C1-6DC6-42C3-8A02-66C76A67CA0B.jpeg

The wings look nice and long there without being too skinny :) . There was talk about them impinging on the back, and also about annoying side panels, but it’s not evident from this view . I’m not a fan of the castore and eagles logos being the same size on the polo though . I won’t be getting one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back