kaypee

All Australian
Aug 21, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
New York Knicks and Chicago Bulls
Just disgraceful , lazy , diabetics type 2 behaviour. Herald sun pay thus test . Fk me.
Well played Nick Vlaustin.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
you seem to have missed the lesson. that's not a criticism. one just needs to submit. it doesn't really matter what the facts are. TGO provides a new way of thinking. Vlaustin would do well to think about it in these terms: does anybody other than TGO know whether he touched the footy? Answer: no. you may think you touched it, but you never really know. that's why TGO walks among us.

DickDunn

Premiership Player
Sep 8, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
I'm a couple of days behind as I've been marking my students English books in my role as an English teacher at an international school. However, I wish I'd watched TGO eloquent Monday night slurman on the Collingwood Football Club first. For only then, my fellow brethren, would I have learnt that I have been doing my job all wrong as Adam Treloar "was never not good enough to play AFL football, never not good enough to achieve in life!" Questioning Gerard with "are you carry some semblance of that thought?" and then topping it off with this on Travis Varcoe "he was probably never not known to be a lock down defender," - At this stage I needed to press the pause button and ponder my own flawed musings on why the double negative does not exist in English because I have learnt from the master that I have never not learnt nothing and that all is possible if we wish it to be. I prostrate myself at the feet of my grammar melding Messiah and wonder if I will ever reach true enlightenment in the English language. Praise!

PRAISE

In an unexpected turn of events TGO is suddenly very fascinated by US/China relations

1606364365368.png

1606364392543.png

DickDunn

Premiership Player
Sep 8, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
TGO appears to have been infected with a virus of the non-corona variety, brothers. Or is he just testing the faithful? His pro-China policy I’m not crazy about but I do like his anti-BCCI policy,

Imagine sitting across the Table from TGO at a Yum Cha with a laden Lazy Susan spinning treats and and on the side, Coronas in the ice buckets.

China - Tick

Then imagine TGO trapped in an Indian vegetarian cafe and the look of sadness as he is denied a beef curry and then him being thunderstruck when told alcohol is not permitted.

India

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All Aust

Oct 29, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
I'm a couple of days behind as I've been marking my students English books in my role as an English teacher at an international school. However, I wish I'd watched TGO eloquent Monday night slurman on the Collingwood Football Club first. For only then, my fellow brethren, would I have learnt that I have been doing my job all wrong as Adam Treloar "was never not good enough to play AFL football, never not good enough to achieve in life!" Questioning Gerard with "are you carry some semblance of that thought?" and then topping it off with this on Travis Varcoe "he was probably never not known to be a lock down defender," - At this stage I needed to press the pause button and ponder my own flawed musings on why the double negative does not exist in English because I have learnt from the master that I have never not learnt nothing and that all is possible if we wish it to be. I prostrate myself at the feet of my grammar melding Messiah and wonder if I will ever reach true enlightenment in the English language. Praise!
Spoken english

Happy New Year TGO from all your humble followers.

No doubt Santa delivered the goods:

* a pallet of Coronas
* five year contract for free South Melbourne Bomber dimmies
* a new doona made from Kebab wrappers
* 1,203 new "word" entries in the Oxford Robbo Dictionary but a disappointing 57 in the Macquarrie
* a life size framed photograph of TGO and Mr R Murdoch
* dropping of all taxes on Winnie Blues.

Like most of us I am wondering what TGO's ny resolutions may be? Of course being an expression of perfection, TGO has no need for self improvement resolutions. I reckon his resolutions are directed to improving the world. I have come up with the obvious-

* Final lethal Strike throughs of Hutchy the Jabberer and the Bar-Rat?

Pretty sure my brothrez and sistrez can come up with similarly selfless NY resolutions.

All Aust

Oct 29, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Happy New Year TGO from all your humble followers.

No doubt Santa delivered the goods:

* a pallet of Coronas
* five year to contract for free South Melbourne Bomber dimmies
* a new doona made from Kebab wrappers
* 1,203 new "word" entries in the Oxford Robbo Dictionary but a disappointing 57 in the Macquarrie
* a life size framed photograph of TGO and Mr R Murdoch
* dropping of all taxes on Winnie Blues.

Like most of us I am wondering what TGO's ny resolutions may be? Of course being an expression of perfection, TGO has no need for self improvement resolutions. I reckon his resolutions are directed to improving the world. I have come up with the obvious-

* Final lethal Strike throughs of Hutchy the Jabberer and the Bar-Rat?

Pretty sure my brothrez and sistrez can come up with similarly selfless NY resolutions.
Find a better hangover cure than DOG or the HARE of WHATEVER GERRARD. Then a 20 minute rambling mumble however the words "Brownie" and "Dermie" are clearly audible.

An endless supply of first aid to tend to all the scrapes sustained from all thems trippings, feets into words, mouths.

Write a note to Patties to incorporate nicotine n bundy into a 4 and 20. 2021 is all about efficiency. THE PIES ARE ALL MINE GERRARD.

More ads.

More pies supplied to eat in ad breaks. How about them new varieties of pies eh?

More Nappin.

Sep 30, 2008
Western Victoria
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea
Brothers - gather around for I bring great news.

I awoke yesterday from my slumber to find this on my feed
3B76A500-4965-488A-9080-84CB39CD4276.png
Naturally I knew this was to be a great day...and so it was.
The little fella ”Good Word That” was off to Mildura later in the night and I should have joined the dots a lot earlier, but I digress.

I was stunned by tis final acknowledgment from the real media of the greatness of TGO.

With a spring in my step I headed off on the long trek. I was stunned by the market moves 7’s into 4’s, what is going on I wondered. Arriving on course there was confidence that the son of Sportswriter could get the job done, but not from me, was I the doubting Thomas?

The race did not go to plan, instead of holding the lead we settled back and I was happy to run a drum, but I needn’t have worried, at the 300m he pulled out and and quickly put the odds favourite to sleep saluting by 5 metres.

As I fought back true tears of Joy, I looked to my tweet and knew I had been told. TGO had spoken and so it was.

3rd Grade Maggy

Premiership Player
Jul 5, 2004
In the Finals ...
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Southampton
Brothers - gather around for I bring great news.

I awoke yesterday from my slumber to find this on my feed. ....

Naturally I knew this was to be a great day...and so it was.
The little fella ”Good Word That” was off to Mildura later in the night and I should have joined the dots a lot earlier, but I digress.

I was stunned by tis final acknowledgment from the real media of the greatness of TGO.

With a spring in my step I headed off on the long trek. I was stunned by the market moves 7’s into 4’s, what is going on I wondered. Arriving on course there was confidence that the son of Sportswriter could get the job done, but not from me, was I the doubting Thomas?

The race did not go to plan, instead of holding the lead we settled back and I was happy to run a drum, but I needn’t have worried, at the 300m he pulled out and and quickly put the odds favourite to sleep saluting by 5 metres.

As I fought back true tears of Joy, I looked to my tweet and knew I had been told. TGO had spoken and so it was.

Racing parlance and TGO praise. Truly a Venn Diagram/Circle invented just for me.

Brothers,
First I must apologise for my absence in Church over the past season; as a holder of a holy comma I understand that more is expected and I throw myself at the mercy of TGO and the Church.
More disturbing though are the comments by the heathens on Reddit on the r/afl subreddit regarding his sermon in the Herald Sun on 2 AFLW players on opposing teams.

I quote from His scripture thus:
"On the surface and within their scared privacy, the gay romance between Emma Kearney and Kate Shierlaw is near enough perfect. What's not to like? Footy. Love. Footy. Sex. Footy. A golden retriever named Archie..." (and so on).

Replies on the subreddit such as "Go to horny jail Robbo", "...AFL 360 is a tough watch", and "...even the basic stuff like punctuation is a joke" shows that the word of TGO is still widely misunderstood. May 2021 be the season that the understanding of His word reaches outside the confines of our Church.

Praise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back