Status
Not open for further replies.

ChoppyGun

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 19, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hi all.
Well this award certainly caused it's level of discussion!! Thread had a bit of everything!! haha

So the votes (approximately 275) have been counted and a winner can be confirmed. Thank to all of you who gave votes as many posters received at least 1.

Due to edits and joke votes etc it's basically impossible to tally numbers exactly, but I can confirm a clear winner exists regardless of whether those votes are counted or not.

A leaderboard will be put up asap when I reconfirm the numbers.

Congratulations then goes to..........

Pykie

Another year of fantastic input, especially with regard to drafting and player development.

As such i will be in touch with Pykie and I'm rapt to be giving a small award in $250 to be spent at the RooShop to such a respected poster.

This place is a fantastic support network to me that has great people and I feel very lucky to be a part of it.

Cheers all and go North.

Choppy.

Big bag of Ben Brown socks imo

• Banned
I want to confirm the 3rd onwards as people edited after The Other Dean withdrawal (who polled well and no doubt much higher if not).

Plus votes for Snake, Teffy, Hard to Beat etc as either jokes or serious just means it's impossible to know what he legitimately got (banned anyway)

Either way Pykie a deserved winner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done for organising this Choppy, it was funny as. looking forward to your 2021 version and the winner announced mid 2022 😜

My pleasure mate.

Certainly I will do again but I think mods will take that out of my hands. I'll do my own anyway I think and yes in my own time....ha

You voted very well btw (top 5 and well deserved)

Holy sh*t. I thought you were taking the piss in the spirit of this thread but he has.

Yeah same.

I know he got really pissed off with Snake (what a surprise) so maybe had enough?

That sucks - I didn't always agree with Pykie and battled at times (how unlike me.....) but I respected his views entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back