Banter 2021 Off-Topic Chat Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Australia have ruled out summoning their elite players for a Twenty20 tour of New Zealand.

Frontliners including Pat Cummins, Steve Smith and David Warner will miss the five-match T20 series across the Tasman starting later this month despite becoming available after a Test tour of South Africa was postponed.

Instead, Australia will stick with the original T20 squad announced last week for the series against the Kiwis.

Glad to hear the T20 squad for the New Zealand tour is remaining unchanged, I'm looking forward to seeing the younger guys get a run in the green and gold, especially Tanveer Sangha and Josh Phillipe who have had really good BBL seasons. Also, it gives us a good look at all our options heading into two T20 World Cups in the next two years.

Anyone but Djokovic, seriously don’t want that flog overtaking the true legends of the game on & OFF the court in Roger & Rafa.....The bloke is that jealous of their popularity it’s sickening.....Actually think Thiem might make it GS number 2, was so close last year, & since then he’s broken through at Flushing Meadows. 👍

He's such a dick Joker.

Cant believe i used to like him.
Yep, great player, can’t possibly doubt that, but just a very bitter man towards the crowds, especially when he plays Roger or Rafa, it’s like he forgets when patrons pay there money they can cheer for whoever the * they want to....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, great player, can’t possibly doubt that, but just a very bitter man towards the crowds, especially when he plays Roger or Rafa, it’s like he forgets when patrons pay there money they can cheer for whoever the fu** they want to....

I dont like Roger either. Neutral on Rafa.

I dont really like any tennis players tbh. Just love watching the Open and seeing good matches.

I dont really like any tennis players tbh. Just love watching the Open and seeing good matches.
You’re one of the first people I’ve ever seen/chatted to that doesn’t like Roger, but hey each to their own, we’re all entitled to our own view.....And yea I love the open, was so lucky to watch Millman vs Fed last year, bloody awesome match & atmosphere.

You’re one of the first people I’ve ever seen/chatted to that doesn’t like Roger, but hey each to their own, we’re all entitled to our own view.....And yea I love the open, was so lucky to watch Millman vs Fed last year, bloody awesome match & atmosphere.

He can be very surly and chuck a na na when he wants to too.

Cant stand the bloke.

Wow you’re lucky I wanna see Johnny and that match was a classic...

I can easily pass on all Roger, Nadal & Djokovic - not fussed on any of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back