2021 Australian Summer of Tennis*

How will the Aussie Open look

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

That is dumb. I thought points were basically frozen for the year.
you can't lose points earned from 2019, but you could still gain from them in 2020

Millman won an ATP "pop-up" tournament in Kazakhstan while Nick did bugger all last year. Hence the change.

Kyrgios seems pretty unhappy but without commentary very difficult to follow... was heard in a change of ends telling someone that he’d “rather take the whole year off if it’s just going to be like this”
Honestly can’t recall a professional tennis player having a worse attitude. He’s honestly disgusting. Hate him.

you can't lose points earned from 2019, but you could still gain from them in 2020

Millman won an ATP "pop-up" tournament in Kazakhstan while Nick did bugger all last year. Hence the change.

No shock at all Millman was routinely belted though. I know which one I’m backing against a good player

This is where tennis is going. Such is. Hope they come up with a system where you can tell where the outcall came from.

Line judges have been useless for years. This system is outstanding. Worked well at the US Open.

Kyrgios hits a tweener for no reason other than being too lazy to move his feet to hit a standard FH/BH. That’s 5 seconds too many for me, the ATP Cup game is lacklustre but at least they’re honest players.

I just switched over and Kyrgios was complaining about having to get his own towel and the shot clock. Next point he just wipes the sweat off his forehead with the tennis balls....
Does he have any fans? Like honestly? We always hear channel 9 and 7 in the past pumping him up like he’s some amazing Aussie tennis hero. Who actually respects him? He is a child. Can’t wait until he’s forever a distant memory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just switched over and Kyrgios was complaining about having to get his own towel and the shot clock. Next point he just wipes the sweat off his forehead with the tennis balls....

I watched 5 mins of the match and switched off. Nick doesn't respect the game or opponents, it's annoying to watch nowadays

I would rather watch paint dry than Krygios. Ditto about not respecting the game. I wish he would go and do something else with his life instead of stinking up a tennis court.

Happy if he is not going to participant in any tournaments for the year.

I would rather watch paint dry than Krygios. Ditto about not respecting the game. I wish he would go and do something else with his life instead of stinking up a tennis court.

Happy if he is not going to participant in any tournaments for the year.

Yet he’s still our best male chance. The other two are no chance they have zero weapons

Back