Prediction Who will win the Hawks most improved player award in 2021?

Who will be the Hawks most improved player in 2021?

• James Cousins

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • Damon Greaves

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • Changkuoth Jiath

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • Dylan Moore

Votes: 21 23.6%
  • Conor Nash

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • Harry Morrison

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Oliver Hanrahan

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Jacob Koschitzke

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Emerson Jeka

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Shaun Burgoyne

I'm not sure they often give it to senior players but Wingard or even JO'M could go close IMO.

If Wingard plays 70% midfield / 30% Forward &/or JO'M plays outside mid / HFF, I think both can massively increase their output to the side

Harry Morrison or Greaves by the sounds of the training watch threads. Would love to see Moore or Finn as well.

With all due respect to Tim it’s now too late for us and him. We really need a young KPF to come on and dominate the comp for 8 yrs or more. If we can find two then we’re well on the way to glory days once again.

That's just a ******* ridiculous assessment. * me dead - what the * are you on about!

I do agree partially but how about engaging and providing an alternative?

You were a good poster once upon a time now you just heap **** whenever you deem fit.

Provide an alternative response ffs instead of being a douche.

Well, I think Toby will be good. Happy?

Seriously mate - he hasn't hit it yet but his rise is on and has been for some years (unlike most of the ******* dipshits who 'support' us) - now is his time.

We will have something like a dozen or more of our Round 1 2020 side unavailable for whatever reason in Round 1, 2021 and some goose with * all idea about football is suggesting we get rid of EVEN MORE EXPERIENCE in case some one might be good eventually.

Sorry mate - if I am the s**t poster with no idea about footy, I really can't be ****ed with you.

Seriously mate - he hasn't hit it yet but his rise is on and has been for some years (unlike most of the ******* dipshits who 'support' us) - now is his time.

We will have something like a dozen or more of our Round 1 2020 side unavailable for whatever reason in Round 1, 2021 and some goose with fu** all idea about football is suggesting we get rid of EVEN MORE EXPERIENCE in case some one might be good eventually.

Sorry mate - if I am the sh*t poster with no idea about footy, I really can't be f’ed with you.
Clown, clown, clown. You probably still believe Santa is real if you believe in TOB 🤣 bloke is bog average and will never change.

We will have something like a dozen or more of our Round 1 2020 side unavailable for whatever reason in Round 1, 2021 and some goose with fu** all idea about football is suggesting we get rid of EVEN MORE EXPERIENCE in case some one might be good eventually.

Sorry mate - if I am the sh*t poster with no idea about footy, I really can't be f’ed with you.
Good on you mate. I am also getting p***ed off with a few naysayers who seem to always be negative about the direction of this great club, the method of the greatest modern coach, and the work of players of this great club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Koschitzke
How could he be most improved if he hasn’t even played a game yet? Not trying to be smart or anything but MIP awards are Given to players who improved from their last season. We have never seen Kosi play at afl so we wouldn’t know if he has improved until 2022 season if he plays a fair bit of games in 2021.

How could he be most improved if he hasn’t even played a game yet? Not trying to be smart or anything but MIP awards are Given to players who improved from their last season. We have never seen Kosi play at afl so we wouldn’t know if he has improved until 2022 season if he plays a fair bit of games in 2021.

Really?

You may never have seen him play, but the coaches and players have. His improvement starts from not being able to get a game, to what he can become at end of the year.

Improvement from what he was to 2020 to what he becomes in 2021. It's not isolated to debuted players.

Good on you mate. I am also getting p***ed off with a few naysayers who seem to always be negative about the direction of this great club, the method of the greatest modern coach, and the work of players of this great club.
This has been bugging me for a while. I am sure I read somewhere that Tim wears glasses, is this true? And if so, could this be his issue playing at the faster pace of AFL?

Going to vote day, think he might surprise with his level of growth.

downie might win but, just depends on his fitness

Are you also suffering from HODGEYROAD and HAWKSBESTEVA fatigue?

Well at least one of them got suspended so we get a break from their tag team "We are s**t" routine.

TBH I thought Ned Reeves won it in the reserves practice match already.

He was uncompetitive 2 years ago, didn't get to play last year and was the only reason we were slightly competitive in the magoos when he played against the dogs.

Quantum leap for me. He wasn't a surburban footy player two years ago. He was a VFL player this week.

Back