Toast 2020 "ChoppyGun" Poster of the Year - Result

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only fair thing to do is to permanently ban the OP from ever making threads again.

I'd Ban you from posting full stop. Not sure you've ever posted anything worth reading.

one of the greatest Polls since Poles we’re invented....

I'd have Józef Teodor Konrad Korzeniowski slightly ahead of it, but it was definitely right up there.

Well done to Choppy for running such an entertaining off-season fiesta.

And of course, congrats to (insert poster's name).

I have very much enjoyed your posting over the last 12 months.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I'd llke to think my voucher worth more respect to be honest.

Not for me, the deserving winner.

The voucher isn't being disrespected, it's very generous. The completely hamfisted, shambolic way what should have been a fairly straightforward process has been run from start to finish has seen the award become a farce. My vote is:

Mods, lock this thread too, end it all and if Choppy wants to donate some coin, then let him donate it to a charitable cause that NMFC support and that is more worthy that any of us.

The voucher isn't being disrespected, it's very generous. The completely hamfisted, shambolic way what should have been a fairly straightforward process has been run from start to finish has seen the award become a farce. My vote is:

Mods, lock this thread too, end it all and if Choppy wants to donate some coin, then let him donate it to a charitable cause that NMFC support and that is more worthy that any of us.

Take that back or you’ll be blocked by our new overlord

Well in true spirit of this award, although the OP has asked for votes, I haven't voted for what he wants so my vote won't count anyway.

Actually no I counted the votes and did everything as fair as possible.

Ok.

After thinking it over I'll see if Pykie returns as he may still be reading the forum and hopefully return.

If he doesn't by Sunday I think a good outcome would be:

$125 to ferball being second place.
$125 donation to The Huddle.

Seem reasonable and best outcome??

Pykie still considered the winner of course.

Ok.

After thinking it over I'll see if Pykie returns as he may still be reading the forum and hopefully return.

If he doesn't by Sunday I think a good outcome would be:

$125 to ferball being second place.
$125 donation to The Huddle.

Seem reasonable and best outcome??

Pykie still considered the winner of course.
Ha ha, he probably cancelled his account because he has a life to live, not so he could browse anonymously.

How many votes Snake/Ted get, curious

e31912e308ad3c897571db3b10a52103.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back