Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

It won't be North, that's for sure. The amount of injuries they had last year its no wonder they struggled. They could actually make finals. People underestimate them every year , always have and without good reason.
What a load of garbage. North are already three years ahead of the crows. North Melbourne's best 22 are a 13 goal better side than Adelaide.
Essendon are a basket case and are perennial minnows of the comp. That said, the crows list is absolutely putrid and can't see them getting off the bottom again
Crows aren't climbing anywhere. Certainly not above North.
B: Mcdonald, McKay, Corr
HB: Zeibell, Tarrant, Perez
C: Scott, Davies-Uniake, Polec
HF: Thomas, Ford, Taylor
F: Stephenson, Larkey, Zurhaar
Foll: Goldstein, Cunnington, Simpkin
Int: Anderson, Young, Spicer, Garner

Now let's compare best 22's shall we?

Your turn!
So North are a 13 goal better side than Adelaide based on their best 22, which has luminaries like Taylor Garner (45 games in 9 years), a 184cm CHF who's yet to play a senior game and was taken in the fifties, Ziebell off half back for some reason and just a severe lack of quality everywhere on the park

So North are a 13 goal better side than Adelaide based on their best 22, which has luminaries like Taylor Garner (45 games in 9 years), a 184cm CHF who's yet to play a senior game and was taken in the fifties, Ziebell off half back for some reason and just a severe lack of quality everywhere on the park

North did beat Adelaide last year by about 60 points didn't they? So I guess if that's their baseline 13 goals isn't that unreasonable?

Ziebell off a HBF would be amazing, isn't he an absolute butcher of the ball?

North did beat Adelaide last year by about 60 points didn't they? So I guess if that's their baseline 13 goals isn't that unreasonable?

Ziebell off a HBF would be amazing, isn't he an absolute butcher of the ball?
Didn't even realize that. Knew it was one of their wins but just assumed it wouldn't be that large. Adelaide did improve at the back half of last year a lot. North to me have the worst list in the comp, Hawthorne a close second.

He has to play FF for me. Let Larkey roam.

Champion Data rating Mason Cox as ‘elite’ is surely an all timer pearler

Carlton by the length of Flemington straight for me.. and by their board, they're a lock for finals this year, maybe even top 4... 🤭

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The obsession with counting down our days since winning a final is really weird.

I mean, sure we’ve failed to achieve anything g but they’ve reset 3 times and still done nothing.

I mean a for effort but really really delusional

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have been s**t for 20 years and yet still won a premiership more recently than them.

They are irrelevant and thus beyond my care.

Carlton fans wanting 5 picks in the 10-20 range for Cripps on the D&T board is great.

Sorry. Rumors board, got my bearings wrong.
Nah, WCE will just walk him through to the PSD.....

Seriously though, considering how many Blues supporters laid the boots in when Saad and Joe left, Cripps leaving would be glorious.

Carlton fans wanting 5 picks in the 10-20 range for Cripps on the D&T board is great.

Sorry. Rumors board, got my bearings wrong.

I thought Carlolton supporters were sure he was staying?

Imagine your Captain wanting to leave.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back