List Mgmt. Darren Glass set to quit as List Manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Just along the lines of he's never really seen with a lady friend. Who knows

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

They used to say the same about Dean Cox at one point.

If that thread on the rumours board about St Kilda being on deaths door financially is true don't be surprised this season if they get a run with the umps that make even the 2016 dogs side blush, on their way to their second flag in a century, what a corrupt league, it wouldn't surprise me.

Nah if that was the case they wouldn't have been handed the hardest draw for 2021.

I don't buy that it's about money. Glass was WC captain for 7 years and played 15 seasons. He was one of the best key defenders in the comp for 7 or 8 years, he would've been paid well as a player and looked after outside of footy.

If he was fully committed for a career in footy admin, being WC list manager etc. I reckon he'd accept a short term financial sacrifice.

Personally I think all list management should be done by club posters on the D&T board.

Water filtration is rapidly growing industry.

Anyone trying to establish a home lab without a reliable source of distilled / RO water won't be getting much of their product moved. Likewise salt-reduction in hydroponic installations.

Whenever the economy goes down, drug consumption goes up. Darren's thinking ahead of the curve here.
Knew the lockdowns were coming in advance. Always five steps ahead was our great former captain.

Just along the lines of he's never really seen with a lady friend. Who knows

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Hurn has been described in the past as a bit of an oddball who enjoys his own company. Tbf he does strike me as the type who'd happily head off on a hunting, camping or fishing trip by himself without a care in the world.

Hurn has been described in the past as a bit of an oddball who enjoys his own company. Tbf he does strike me as the type who'd happily head off on a hunting, camping or fishing trip by himself without a care in the world.

& its his business. Where do these so called supporters get off, making up stories, repeating rubbish they hear in the playground (social media).

& its his business. Where do these so called supporters get off, making up stories, repeating rubbish they hear in the playground (social media).
rumour started by a pies fan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d suggest most clubs have lost similar numbers and calibre due to COVID cut backs. Cut backs that were required to save under-performing clubs from going under.

VFL missed a great opportunity for natural selection last year.

Mind you, this season won’t be over till it’s over.

Someone sneezes in Eastern states and borders will close before someone says ‘bless you’

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
Absolutely shits me that our game is totally hamstrung because we have to have so many clubs in one city that are never ever going to be able to perform.

fcuking vfl

Remove this Banner Ad

Back