The Melbourne City Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought supporting Carlton was bad. But this is really ******* up. And we let go of Lachie Wales who is starting for Western United.

Never change Flogs.

I have no issues with them letting Wales go. He can’t finish.

I thought supporting Carlton was bad. But this is really ******* up. And we let go of Lachie Wales who is starting for Western United.

Never change Flogs.

Wales is s**t. That's the absolute least of our concerns.

Twice this season we've got red cards that have just sucked the life out of the team.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH

Never change Flogs.
Wales is a spud, cant finish, lack of finesse with ball movement up against a defender, no loss imo

Only good for a counter attack with room to run into imo

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray, Melbourne City
We are an out and out rabble. If we lose to the bottom team on Sunday I suggest some questions need to be directed at Kisnorbo. We look utterly dysfunctional.
Kisnorbo might be a nice bloke and all, but I'm not convinced he is manager material.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Kisnorbo might be a nice bloke and all, but I'm not convinced he is manager material.

It's that and also Mombaerts was a world class manager whom we were lucky to have.

Do not agree with the narrative that we have to go/choose local for our manager tbh. Unfortunately the COVID Crisis has limited our chances to headhunt a decent gaffer from Europe from example.

We are an out and out rabble. If we lose to the bottom team on Sunday I suggest some questions need to be directed at Kisnorbo. We look utterly dysfunctional.
It's that and also Mombaerts was a world class manager whom we were lucky to have.

Do not agree with the narrative that we have to go/choose local for our manager tbh. Unfortunately the COVID Crisis has limited our chances to headhunt a decent gaffer from Europe from example.
Kisnorbo has a 100% strike rate with winning championships each year he has coached. He looks to be a fine coach.
This year looks unlikely, but our depth has been very stretched

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
That was will a women's team that was frankly just a great team.

He is thus far failing to show that he is the right man for the men's team.

Let's be fair, the Mariners are a much improved team though, and the season is Still very young. Really frustrated by the lack of on field discipline from some of our players, which does fall back on Paddy though.

Give him another 8 weeks or so, if we are still underperforming, he should get the pink slip (not sure if the current admin would have the balls to do it though, unless ordered to by the CFG)

Totally Agree with Vdubs about lack of squad depth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back