Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiel and Smith dumped from the Essendon leadership group after one year - in which they denied a rivalry with North - thus proving the pissants still define themselves against us.

Shiel and Smith dumped from the Essendon leadership group after one year - in which they denied a rivalry with North - thus proving the pissants still define themselves against us.
Wait, wasn't there scuttlebut that one of the major reasons Saad wanted out, and why some players in general were unhappy, was because those two were complete arrogant pricks?

If I'm remembering rightly, then this would indicate it's true.

Wait, wasn't there scuttlebut that one of the major reasons Saad wanted out, and why some players in general were unhappy, was because those two were complete arrogant pricks?

Yep, heard as much.

I'm not sure I put much store in it.

I mean, does this look like the face of a smug up himself unlikeable prick to you?

1611721868596.png

Last edited:

Good thing they tried to fix this by drafting that Perkins kid.

* birthday Sunday. Turning 6000 ! They'll be cake, lemonade, 100's & 1000's sandwiches, party pies, sausage rolls, ice cream, doughnuts, chocolate crackles. p.e.d's, balloons. Bring a pressie and a plate if you want

Joe, Orazio, Adam & Jake can't make it but.

" SEE YOU THERE ! WOO-HOO " !

🍾🎂🍦🍩
Should we bring trolleys?

Like you know, the ones tradies use?

* birthday Sunday. Turning 6000 ! They'll be cake, lemonade, 100's & 1000's sandwiches, party pies, sausage rolls, ice cream, doughnuts, chocolate crackles. p.e.d's, balloons. Bring a pressie and a plate if you want

🍾🎂🍦🍩

So many questions!
  • Will you be showing the Movie?
  • What sort of trolleys will you use?
  • How will you feel to be sitting here?
  • What % responsibility will you take?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

🍾🎂🍦🍩
Cake, lemonade, 100s & 1000s sandwiches, ice cream and PEDs. And you reckon Jake won’t be there? He will be lurking somewhere with all that s**t on the table.

But 6000 days. Gee that came around quickly. Let’s wish the *ers another 6000 at least.

Should we bring trolleys?

Like you know, the ones tradies use?
It would be rude not to.

On a related topic, good old Bruce is still indulging in his favourite pastime of head butting brick walls

It would be rude not to.

On a related topic, good old Bruce is still indulging in his favourite pastime of head butting brick walls
Some people are good for a laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back