Resource 2021 Membership - *56,532 (Audited Membership Record) as at July 28th

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone actually have their digital membership cards yet? I'm trying to vote for the board nominations and I don't have my member ID because i don't have a physical card anymore.

Should be the same ID number as previous years, if that helps any.

" The Advertiser can reveal that SA Health has approved 75 per cent capacity – up from 50 per cent – effective immediately."

And the AFL protocols will then Covid kill about 1,500 seats as per the PF when around 27,000 ie 50% was reduced to around 25,500, ie nobody in Row A at ground level, aisles close to to interchange bench has nobody in them, empty seats close to coaches boxes and other seats wont be allowed to be filled.

Does anyone actually have their digital membership cards yet? I'm trying to vote for the board nominations and I don't have my member ID because i don't have a physical card anymore.
I think I read somewhere that you need to use the club's app for your digital membership. I might be wrong.

edit:

GO MOBILE AND RECEIVE A $25 PORT STORE VOUCHER!

Choose to access your membership card via the Official Club app and replace your lanyard, bumper sticker and lapel pin for a $25 Port Store voucher.

CLICK HERE TO GO MOBILE

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I read somewhere that you need to use the club's app for your digital membership. I might be wrong.

edit:

GO MOBILE AND RECEIVE A $25 PORT STORE VOUCHER!

Choose to access your membership card via the Official Club app and replace your lanyard, bumper sticker and lapel pin for a $25 Port Store voucher.

CLICK HERE TO GO MOBILE

Yeah - there is nothing on the app that I can see just yet. TBH the app is typical telstra garbage which sucks.

Yeah - there is nothing on the app that I can see just yet. TBH the app is typical telstra garbage which sucks.
Yep, there is a "members login" or similar link somewhere that directs you to the Ticketek site. But after logging in it didn't show anything. Not surprised that it works like anything Telstra and Ticketek dish out regularly.

Apart from the Showdown, 38-40k should just about cater for most of our home games. Hopefully when we earn home finals this year the capacity will be unrestricted by then.
It better be done as Members get in, then if any left over worry about the rest. With maybe 1k set aside for opposition Members allocation straight up. If it's done as it being almost impossible to get a general admission ticket, then that could help drive people to renew or take out a membership, as the only way they are likely to see us play this year.

Richo on AA sportsshow just confirmed most of members will get to sit in their allocated seat if capacity stays at 75%.

I take that to mean 2 things;
1. The AFL will probably not let anyone sit in Row A at ground level like they did in 2020. It started with nobody in Rows A and B and finished with nobody in Row A. There will be other smaller areas that the AFL will cut out that members have to move from.

2. If they sell more reserved seats some of those members might not be allowed to sit there as the allocated seats might exceed capacity.

Richo did say there might be some game day tickets available to be purchased, but wont know that until numbers are finalized.

I'm Row A. 100% certain I'll be one of the members who can't sit in their seats, I hope I get some good replacement and not row Z behind a pole because that's all that's left.

That’s pretty racist.

I know some lovely Polish people.

I’m still yet to renew (100% will), but Will have to ask the question with what will happen with my ticket as I am an Essential Power Western Stand GA member. I’d assume we’d have to get an allocated seat for each game

I’m still yet to renew (100% will), but Will have to ask the question with what will happen with my ticket as I am an Essential Power Western Stand GA member. I’d assume we’d have to get an allocated seat for each game
As we are not at full capacity it will be the same as last year.

As we are not at full capacity it will be the same as last year.

Which was what? Like Ports1870 I'm a Western stand member without an allocated seat. It's a top tier membership, but no allocated seat as I've never wanted one. If the rest of the stadium has its allocated seats, what do you mean like last year? In the 5 or 6 games I went to last year I only once got a seat in the western stand. So how do you reckon this will work? Dude....Where's my seat?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back