Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcement: Swans YouTube Channel
Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
So thanks to the awesome Kennedy Parker you will notice a sticky post at the top of the pages now. This link will take you directly to the Swans YouTube channel which features interviews etc.

This page called Bloods of Old regularly pops up on my FB so I checked it out and they have some great interviews with former players, coaches and staff involved in the Swans in the past. Anyone who likes a trip down memory lane might enjoy their content:

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
This page called Bloods of Old regularly pops up on my FB so I checked it out and they have some great interviews with former players, coaches and staff involved in the Swans in the past. Anyone who likes a trip down memory lane might enjoy their content:

Yes it's good on Twitter as well

04FEB21: Baby Swans celebrate racing win
Watch how our baby Swans are getting in training to celebrate a finals win ;)

Watch how our baby Swans are getting in training to celebrate a finals win ;)

Hate racing but that is hilarious!

Kinda thankful there were no overseas trips last off-season, can you imagine that lot trying to navigate their way around without any supervision!

04FEB21: Mills & McCartin
Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 24, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Just checked the Player Profiles on the Sydney site. Still not updated. Amateur hour under harley continues.
Nothing to do with Harley or indeed the Swans.
That part of the various clubs website is controlled and maintained by the AFL.
Ergo number 1 draft pick's profile on the Bulldogs website;
Screenshot_2021-02-05 Jamarra Ugle-Hagan AFL.jpg

Last edited:

SGBeach

Premiership Player
Jul 19, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
good interview with O'Riordan on the swans website. He speaks extremely highly of the club and has a fantastic attitude.
The way the Swans treat their Irish players all bodes well for OConnor, who despite Caesar88 demanding he get picked last year,, still hasn't played a real game of aussie rules (thanks COVID) but has enormous potential. Looking forward to his development this year.

Feb 28, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
good interview with O'Riordan on the swans website. He speaks extremely highly of the club and has a fantastic attitude.
The way the Swans treat their Irish players all bodes well for OConnor, who despite Caesar88 demanding he get picked last year,, still hasn't played a real game of aussie rules (thanks COVID) but has enormous potential. Looking forward to his development this year.

I think we should treat all Irish players like they are members of the IRA unless they can prove definitively otherwise :p

You must be thinking of someone else as I never demanded for O'Connor to be picked last year.

I think we should treat all Irish players like they are members of the IRA unless they can prove definitively otherwise :p

I just assume they are Sinn Fein or better and celebrate them.

SGBeach

Premiership Player
Jul 19, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
You must be thinking of someone else as I never demanded for O'Connor to be picked last year.
yes you did. If I could be bothered Id go and find the three or four posts where you said.
Yep, we were short on talls, your solution was McLean and OConnor.
But good to see even you recognise some of your opinions are obviously wrong

yes you did. If I could be bothered Id go and find the three or four posts where you said.
Yep, we were short on talls, your solution was McLean and OConnor.
But good to see even you recognise some of your opinions are obviously wrong

I did not demand for O'Connor to be selected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back