How will the Aussie Open look

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

armpit

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 8, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
I turn on the tv to see who's playing and there's Svitolina looking classy in a simple but stylish emerald green number, something the mug would be happy to wear, and then they show me Mertens in her pink and white mash. Serena is the best I've seen her look for a decade or more. I'm looking forward to checking out the fashion at the AO.

Anyway I turned it off because I'm not going to watch a candy cane running around on my tv.

armpit

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 8, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
You reckon an outfits thread would float do you? I could I suppose but I probably won't. I just like to make the occasional comment or two. I see what's probably happened here. You're into the game and thought someone had made an inciteful comment re the state of the game, but no! Maybe you're a bit miffed. Sorry to have disturbed your viewing pleasure.

Apr 10, 2019
In The Middle Of Nowhere
AFL Club
Geelong
You reckon an outfits thread would float do you? I could I suppose but I probably won't. I just like to make the occasional comment or two. I see what's probably happened here. You're into the game and thought someone had made an inciteful comment re the state of the game, but no! Maybe you're a bit miffed. Sorry to have disturbed your viewing pleasure.

Na I was just being friendly and giving you that idea as mine had over 40K views and over 200 posts but you don’t have to make one I just thought it might be an idea I’d throw out there that’s all.

armpit

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 8, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Na I was just being friendly and giving you that idea as mine had over 40K views and over 200 posts but you don’t have to make one I just thought it might be an idea I’d throw out there that’s all.
Thanks for your trouble. Speaking of fashion, have you watched the Queen's Gambit?, because the fashion in that is top quality. If you want to someone dressed for a tournament, that's the show. I recommend it on all levels.

Apr 10, 2019
In The Middle Of Nowhere
AFL Club
Geelong
Thanks for your trouble. Speaking of fashion, have you watched the Queen's Gambit?, because the fashion in that is top quality. If you want to someone dressed for a tournament, that's the show. I recommend it on all levels.

na but thanks for the recommendation, I’m going to watch it after I’ve finished another show I’m currently finishing soon.

You were not able to buy tickets to the atp cup today due to the positive case in Wednesday night. You could still buy tickets for MCA today and tonight however for the wta matches.
Obviously the lack of international fans, coupled with the fact the holidays are finished and kids/adults are back at school/work will have hurt attendances.

Ticket sales must really be hurting. Even during Wednesday before the COVID hotel fiasco, staff were allowed to redeem 6 free tickets for the Thursday at any of the tournaments going on, ATP Cup included.

JamisonRun40

Norm Smith Medallist
May 26, 2013
Nollamara, WA
AFL Club
Carlton
Serena withdrew because of a slight shoulder injury. Final for Yarra Valley is Barty v Mugs; Gippsland Mertens v Kanepi (I think); Gampians: Sakari v Someone.
Match between Kerber v Sakari today was interesting. Kerber started off fantastic then Sakari worn her down and won in two sets. A bit disappointing from Kerber.
ATP Cup: Russia v Italy

Was a bit surprised that Osaka withdrew maybe she thinks she has enough match play heading into the Open. I really don't think it is a good look for the players.

Back