2021 Memberships Released

Remove this Banner Ad

I have got 5 AFL memberships , 1 AFLW membership and I membership for my dog but I didn't receive any scarves , hats or beanies this year . Did everyone else get their hat/scarf/beanie ?
Can confirm. Nothing but low value items.

I have 4 AFL and 3 AFLW memberships and a Guernsey Club sponsorship.

They don't even answer the phone when you call. Shop is closed. Get nothing back from club. Crickets.

Poor.

They don't even answer the phone when you call. Shop is closed. Get nothing back from club. Crickets.

Poor.
You get a $25 voucher to spend in the Carlton shop. It's in the membership letter - there is a voucher code for you to use.

Poor.
They have new opening hours due to staff cutbacks. They are on the website and were sent out to members.

I thought memberships were about being part of the club and going to see the games and functions? Just me, but...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As an interstate member it was ok getting a new scarf and membership pin for my $110 donation each year. Was a little disappointed that the pin got taken away this year but accepted it. Now to get my membership pack and find out I have to pay shipping to get the scarf too? Taking the piss a bit. Think I'll be keeping the cash going forward.

As an interstate member it was ok getting a new scarf and membership pin for my $110 donation each year. Was a little disappointed that the pin got taken away this year but accepted it. Now to get my membership pack and find out I have to pay shipping to get the scarf too? Taking the piss a bit. Think I'll be keeping the cash going forward.
As a fellow interstate member, I have been very happy with the product and service of the club. I feel a part of something that I value significantly and that is enough. I donate significantly more to the RSPCA and get nothing but warm and fuzzies and promo material in return. Every time I have wanted to attend a game, club has been more than accommodating. Have about 10 scarves that are currently used as dog toys anyway.

A bit disappointed with the quality of the stickers this year. My 2021 member sticker has been on the back window of my canopy for a few weeks and already delaminating. My 2020 one is still in perfect condition.

A bit disappointed with the quality of the stickers this year. My 2021 member sticker has been on the back window of my canopy for a few weeks and already delaminating. My 2020 one is still in perfect condition.
Don't use a pressure washer on your car on your 2020 one then like I just did , it's now just a white sticker . Lucky I hadn't put 2021 sticker on yet .

Don't use a pressure washer on your car on your 2020 one then like I just did , it's now just a white sticker . Lucky I hadn't put 2021 sticker on yet .
Too late. Already have on both 2020 and 2021.
2020 is still holding up after 12 months and a pressure wash. 2021 is looking ordinary after a few weeks and a pressure wash...

Just spoke too the membership department about the ‘number of years m’ship pin’ last year i had to ring up and order one this year I’ve just found out that after a survey that the pin was the least favoured item members wanted ‘go figure’ so they are not doing them as of this year when they run them all out...
I’ve been told that if there is any left that the club will send one out for me, this year is my 20th year as a member...

Last edited:
Just spoke too the membership department about the ‘number of years m’ship pin’ last year i had to ring up and order one this year I’ve just found out that after a survey that the pin was the least favoured item members wanted ‘go figure’ so they are not doing them as of this year when they run them all out...
I’ve been told that if there is any left that the club will send one out for me, this year would be the 20th year as a member...
Yeah I emailed the club last year on the email account that they mentioned in the online members forum video about getting mine.
Apparently the email address they provided was wrong and they never got my email. I just gave up.
The two things I like to collect each year from the pack are my pin and my scarf.

Yeah I emailed the club last year on the email account that they mentioned in the online members forum video about getting mine.
Apparently the email address they provided was wrong and they never got my email. I just gave up.
The two things I like to collect each year from the pack are my pin and my scarf.
Same here, I’d actually take the pin over anything but the scarfs the other i like too...

What is the membership pack exactly given no longer caps or scarves happening?
Got this email probably 6 weeks ago and still no sight of whatever it is....
Thank you for committing to 2021 with All of Us.

Great news! Your member pack has been lodged and is due to arrive in approximately 10–14 days.

To follow its journey to your door, simply click here and enter your Tracking ID 808261008.

So re-traced finding this email and press on this tracker thing and this is what I see, I cannot make any sense of this either..

Tracking ID:

ETA: 26/01/2021

*The ETA is an estimate for AU only, if the date falls on a weekend/public holiday the ETA will be the next business day.

• RECEIVED:
    09/12/2020
  • PRINTED:
    21/12/2020
  • DISPATCHED:
    22/12/2020
  • LODGED:

what does lodged even mean for this tracking thing?
Is it still in transit??

Will follow up with ringing membership on Monday I guess but cannot follow what this email means.

Great news! Your member pack has been lodged and is due to arrive in approximately 10–14 days.

To follow its journey to your door, simply click here and enter your Tracking ID 808261008.

So re-traced finding this email and press on this tracker thing and this is what I see, I cannot make any sense of this either..

Tracking ID:

*The ETA is an estimate for AU only, if the date falls on a weekend/public holiday the ETA will be the next business day.

• RECEIVED:
    09/12/2020
  • PRINTED:
    21/12/2020
  • DISPATCHED:
    22/12/2020
  • LODGED:

Is it still in transit??

Will follow up with ringing membership on Monday I guess but cannot follow what this email means.
Going by my own tracking information I assume lodged means delivered to you mate , hope it helps you .

Tracking ID:

• RECEIVED:
    09/12/2020
  • PRINTED:
    21/12/2020
  • DISPATCHED:
    22/12/2020
  • LODGED:

Is it still in transit??

Yep, I got the same message and also have nfi what it means. The pack still hasn't arrived, so I could only assume it's Oz Post.

Let us know how you get on with the club though after you call them :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back