Live Event The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 7 Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Brooklyn Nets are just plus-4 during the first 155 minutes with James Harden on the floor with Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving.

Prior to the trade, the Nets were plus-72 during the 185 minutes with Durant and Irving together.

Jarrett Allen was the glue

Listened to it, Webber as good as said 'fixed' and called the media out for not having the balls to say so.

Pretty much as unequivocal statement as you're going to get.

Interesting. If Webber’s watching a game today and it appears fixed, odds on he would not comment or allege it is so given he’s in the media.

Interesting. If Webber’s watching a game today and it appears fixed, odds on he would not comment or allege it is so given he’s in the media.

He actually says on the podcast something to the effect of "that's why I became a part of the media, because if it happens again I'm going to call it".

Whether he actually would is another matter altogether.

How accurate is this ?

4wwm0q.jpg

Seems a lot of mistakes there, although granted they probably got Boston right (really starting to hate Embiid though)

I don't hate LeBron, but no one else jumps to mind. Maybe Pat Bev, or Harden.

Do Houston fans hate Green the most? Would have thought it was Durant. Probably cost them a chip.

He actually says on the podcast something to the effect of "that's why I became a part of the media, because if it happens again I'm going to call it".

Whether he actually would is another matter altogether.

He'd be risking his livelihood if he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back