FTA-TV Wandavision

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel like I’m missing so much not having read the comics. I’m still absolutely loving this though. Another great ep (albeit I’m sure I missed several things...)

The beauty of their storytelling is that comic book knowledge isn’t a prerequisite. Sure it’s very handy at times, but not essential.

And what I’ve particularly enjoyed is the homages to storyline’s that I’d largely forgotten (having read them so long ago) so in a way it’s rekindled my interest to revisit them.

I feel that the other quicksilver has caused confusion in wandas mind. She’s thinking who is this guy? He’s got an American accent not a sokovian one. And he doesn’t even look like my brother! She’s got a lot of thinking to do abs I feel that brain activity will cause the crosssjng into the X-men universe

Rewatched it. Holy s**t.

the way Vision’s body was placed into pieces over several tables, that’s a clear reference to VisionQuest. So damn good.

We never see Sparky’s body. Just Agnes rustling in the bushes. What’s even wrapped up there? It could be anything. I wonder if they go down the route of Tom King, gets a bit morbid though with extracting Sparky’s brain into a new dog’s body.

The way Vision spoke/yelled at Wanda was intense.

Wanda outside the hex. s**t that was good. Turning the soldier’s guns around, what a brilliant homage to Magneto in the first Xmen film from way back in 2000. That movie was a game changer in the comic book film world. Sensational usage of that scene now with the daughter of Magneto.

Dottie in the earlier episode emphasising that the fundraiser is “for the children!” But now, where are any kids?

Young Avengers seems the way it’s going with Billy and Tommy.

Holy crap this is good. Just inject this s**t into my veins please.

Last edited:
Rewatched it. Holy sh*t.

the way Vision’s body was placed into pieces over several tables, that’s a clear reference to VisionQuest. So damn good.

We never see Sparky’s body. Just Agnes rustling in the bushes. What’s even wrapped up there? It could be anything. I wonder if they go down the route of Tom King, gets a bit morbid though with extracting Sparky’s brain into a new dog’s body.

Wanda outside the hex. sh*t that was good. Turning the soldier’s guns around, what a brilliant homage to Magneto in the first Xmen film from way back in 2000. That movie was a game changer in the comic book film world. Sensational usage of that scene now with the daughter of Magneto.

Dottie in the earlier episode emphasising that the fundraiser is “for the children!” But now, where are any kids?

Holy crap this is good. Just inject this sh*t into my veins please.
grat point about turning the guns around. definite foreshadowing there.

Where are the children? Playground is empty when i walk to work......chills

vision telling us he's scared.... check this out from wanda in Civil War:

I CAN'T CONTROL THEIR FEAR, ONLY MY OWN

Definite link there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rewatched it. Holy sh*t.

Wanda outside the hex. sh*t that was good. Turning the soldier’s guns around, what a brilliant homage to Magneto in the first Xmen film from way back in 2000. That movie was a game changer in the comic book film world. Sensational usage of that scene now with the daughter of Magneto.

Holy crap this is good. Just inject this sh*t into my veins please.
definitely headed towards Young avengers and we will see the boys in costume in the next ep as it is Halloween.

so far episode 5 opens up easily made pathways to the multiverse, mutants, fantastic four, young avengers and the list goes on. What an epic ride.

One theory I have read is that they cast a female version of Mephisto as Agnes....and she sacrificed sparky to being pietro back?

Even though it's been rumoured like the *won't spoil* in Mando, still didn't make it any less awesome.

MCU just got a whole lot bigger!

Don't give a s**t if the James Cameron's of the world are over comic book like franchises, love watching tv/movies that literally get you off your chair and cheering.

Even though it's been rumoured like the *won't spoil* in Mando, still didn't make it any less awesome.

MCU just got a whole lot bigger!

Don't give a sh*t if the James Cameron's of the world are over comic book like franchises, love watching tv/movies that literally get you off your chair and cheering.
I'm slowly rewatching all the movies up to Avengers phase one and it's amazing all the ties you see now to the future phases this is dozens of movies all beautifully linked together comic book movies is just jealous people's way of dismissing them. The amount of foresight that's gone into it all is amazing.

See DC for how hard it is to pull off

I'm slowly rewatching all the movies up to Avengers phase one and it's amazing all the ties you see now to the future phases this is dozens of movies all beautifully linked together comic book movies is just jealous people's way of dismissing them. The amount of foresight that's gone into it all is amazing.

I think it was Jon Favreau who thought it was a good idea to link them. I think the problem with DC was they did the Batmam movies really well and decided to go down that path and make them too serious. At thr end of the day we are talking superheroes with capes ect so you need to make them a bit more light hearted and quirky. I think mcu took a little while to get it right but they are streaks ahead of dc.

Watching some 'easter egg' videos of the show, I think you can see how they're going to map out the next few phases.

Kevin Feige is a gun though. Knows how to plan and play the long game.

Don't give a sh*t if the James Cameron's of the world are over comic book like franchises, love watching tv/movies that literally get you off your chair and cheering.
They’re the coal lobby of the film industry.
Their time has passed, and all they can do is fling mud and hope some sticks.

Marvel Studios have changed the game.

They’re the coal lobby of the film industry.
Their time has passed, and all they can do is fling mud and hope some sticks.

Marvel Studios have changed the game.
And Cameron and his wife just tried to reboot their franchise and it bombed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back