Keeper Lg. 2020 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey mate, it think all of the coaches want the decision to be yours here, you have been such a large part of the league since the beginning. If you don’t have the time I have named the member here who has shown interest in joining. More up to you if you are comfortable with them taking over and that you just cannot commit what you used to, to the league. As I mentioned in my PM just hope your well and have really appreciated all your contribution in my time in the league.
Hey Unknown Caller and Jordie_tackles , what a blast its been. The_Big_Ship is going to take over the team. If he wants to I would love to be CC'ed into the initial trade chats (haha so you sharks out there don't eat him alive). Unknown can you please send him the league link. Do I need to deactivate my details or anything?

Big Ship look forward to chatting with my team once you have access!
Cheers boys, really enjoyed it over the years. Life flies by though and onto other things.

Hey Unknown Caller and Jordie_tackles , what a blast its been. The_Big_Ship is going to take over the team. If he wants to I would love to be CC'ed into the initial trade chats (haha so you sharks out there don't eat him alive). Unknown can you please send him the league link. Do I need to deactivate my details or anything?

Cheers boys, really enjoyed it over the years. Life flies by though and onto other things.
Thanks richcogs, would be great if you help The_Big_Ship settle in and always great when old coaches L_W_P pop back in! As said previously thanks for all the time you have given us.

And further to that welcome The_Big_Ship

Thanks richcogs and Jordie_tackles, looking forward to the season!
Welcome again, maybe read the last few pages of this thread when you get a chance. Once everyone has logged into UF we are planning the draft starting Monday the 15th.
When Unknown caller gives you the details you will see your list and work out any delistings, I think we require 3 mandatory list changes a year either through trade or draft?

Geelong West Sparrows
  1. Jarrod Witts
  2. Rory Sloane
  3. Brad Crouch
  4. Tim Taranto
  5. Jordan de Goey
  6. Will Brodie
  7. Jaiydn Stephenson
  8. Taylor Adams
  9. Angus Brayshaw
  10. James Worpel
  11. Rory Lobb
  12. Jack Viney
  13. Ed Langdon
  14. Josh Schache
  15. Charlie Curnow
  16. Nick Larkey
  17. Ben Cunnington
  18. Jonathon Ceglar
  19. Christian Petracca
  20. Sydney Stack
  21. Connor Blakely
  22. Nick Haynes
  23. James Cousins
  24. Will Kelly
  25. Brayden Maynard
  26. Alex Witherden
  27. Jordan Ridley
  28. Jack Riewoldt
  29. David Cuningham
  30. Josh Bruce
  31. Mason Redman
  32. Ryan Burton
  33. Matt Conroy
  34. Harry McKay
  35. Wil Powell
  36. Cooper Stephens
  37. Aaron Francis
  38. Tom Williamson
  39. Cameron Rayner
  40. Jack Bytel
  41. Lachie Henderson
  42. Brodie Kemp
  43. Will Gould
  44. Jack Riewoldt
  45. Picks 11 and 25
I delist Mitch O’Neil

Josh Bruce and Lachie Henderson going cheap
David Cunningham available

I think this is the update on my list. Trying to check if I have more retirees/delistees that I need to get rid off. And am checking off my keepers on the site

Tuttys Tributes
1. Jake Carlisle
2. Mark Blicavs
3. Steven May
4. Tom Stewart
5. Thomas Cole
6. Adam Kennedy
7. Cameron Guthrie
8. Jacob Hopper
9. Josh Kelly
10. Matt Crouch
11. Trent Dumont
12. Oscar McInerney
13. Lachlan Schultz
14. Daniel McStay
15. Dan Butler
16. Jordan Dawson
17. Lincoln McCarthy
18. Bailey Scott
19. Aliir Aliir
20. Can Ellis-Yolman
21. Ed Richards
22. Ryan Clarke
23. Tom Barass
24. Lachlan Ash
25. Archie Smith
26. Josh Thomas
27. Izak Rankine
28. Jeremy Sharp
29. Bigua Nyuon
30. Andrew McGrath
31. Blake Hardwick
32. Jarrod Lienert
33. Paddy Dow
34. Tom Phillips
35. Wayne Milera
36. Tarryn Thomas
37. Connor McFadyen
38. Luke Valente
39. Ely Smith
40. Tom Joyce
41. Mitch Hannan

Delist:
George Horlin-Smith
Elijah Taylor
Majak Daw
Joe Atley

Last edited:

Cheers richcogs

All the best with future endeavours, you were always a fierce competitor and your dedication to the league was always appreciated.

Further players added to the trade block,

Schache
Bruce
Cuningham
Francis
Cousins
Brodie
Blakely

Can ask about others, I can only say no haha

I think we require 3 mandatory list changes a year either through trade or draft?
I am fairly certain we do not require any... but as the rules page has not been kept up-to-date, I am not going to go searching for confirmation. Zim^zuM is the one to usually ask these questions every off-season, perhaps he remembers 😅

Wow i have so many draft picks, i had completely forgotten about that, im so out of touch with AFL i dont even know who the no1 pick was, for real, or even who melb drafted. I have much research to be done. Do i need to do anything other than my delistings? Do we have a rough draft date?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yi

View attachment 1052849You had me nervous but I somehow had this taken!
For the bottom 6 it is points and percentage.

do we use this order for top 8 or so we still need to adjust in that me and tutty both got knocked out at the same time and I finish third but tutty finished 3rd pre finals? Same with 5/6 and 7/8?

Wow i have so many draft picks, i had completely forgotten about that, im so out of touch with AFL i dont even know who the no1 pick was, for real, or even who melb drafted. I have much research to be done. Do i need to do anything other than my delistings? Do we have a rough draft date?

Pick 3. Once you see where youre at u might have too many picks for free list spots you have so throw me a msg

deeman87 i had suggested the 15th February for draft and nobody has really said no yet. Although I am happy to discuss the best date for everyone.

For the bottom 6 it is points and percentage.

do we use this order for top 8 or so we still need to adjust in that me and tutty both got knocked out at the same time and I finish third but tutty finished 3rd pre finals? Same with 5/6 and 7/8?
That would be handy to know which one I have. One spot either way each round isn't massive but important

TRADE

West Geelong Sparrows (Jordie_tackles) trades James Cousins and this years 4th rounder to Olma FC for this years 3rd rounder

Thanks for all your time in the league richcogs. You've left a legacy! And welcome aboard The_Big_Ship! (all puns intended)

I think this is the update on my list. Trying to check if I have more retirees/delistees that I need to get rid off. And am checking off my keepers on the site

Tuttys Tributes
1. Jake Carlisle
2. Mark Blicavs
3. Steven May
4. Tom Stewart
5. Thomas Cole
6. Adam Kennedy
7. Cameron Guthrie
8. Jacob Hopper
9. Josh Kelly
10. Matt Crouch
11. Trent Dumont
12. Oscar McInerney
13. Lachlan Schultz
14. Daniel McStay
15. Dan Butler
16. Jordan Dawson
17. Lincoln McCarthy
18. Bailey Scott
19. Aliir Aliir
20. Can Ellis-Yolman
21. Ed Richards
22. Ryan Clarke
23. Tom Barass
24. Lachlan Ash
25. Archie Smith
26. Josh Thomas
27. Izak Rankine
28. Jeremy Sharp
29. Bigua Nyuon
30. Andrew McGrath
31. Blake Hardwick
32. Jarrod Lienert
33. Joe Atley
34. Paddy Dow
35. Tom Phillips
36. Wayne Milera
37. Tarryn Thomas
38. Connor McFadyen
39. Luke Valente
40. Ely Smith
41. Tom Joyce
42. Mitch Hannan

Delist:
George Horlin-Smith
Elijah Taylor
Majak Daw
Just a heads up Joe Atley isn't on a list anymore. Might be wise to delist him too for another pick :)

Delist
Rupert Wills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back