Training Preseason 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Is anyone annoyed you can get virtually no information from the club at the moment on the men? Can only assume it is to promote the AFLW season. A little too PC (read unnecessary) for me.

our social media game is just shite in general. need to do more gags and sponsor plugs etc

our social media game is just sh*te in general. need to do more gags and sponsor plugs etc

Used to have a lot of gag videos, especially from the players, but some of the members whinged about it. Or maybe no one at the club runs them anymore, I remember Newman used to.

Used to have a lot of gag videos, especially from the players, but some of the members whinged about it. Or maybe no one at the club runs them anymore, I remember Newman used to.

For a country of self proclaimed larrikens no one can take a joke anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For a country of self proclaimed larrikens no one can take a joke anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was when we were s**t and some complained that we were too busy making videos to train.

Ridicolous really, everyone needs fun and downtime, even if they aren’t performing to expectations.

It was when we were sh*t and some complained that we were too busy making videos to train.

Ridicolous really, everyone needs fun and downtime, even if they aren’t performing to expectationd.

yeah, also i reckon the gags, silly sponsor plugs and what not aren't necessarily for the members all the time, but to try get more casual fans, kids, families etc interested and following, clicking, liking, sharing etc. good for sponsors and good for engagement hopefully getting them to be members in the long term. while I enjoy just watching the highlights, coaches corner, injury report each week, a lot of people would've been bored to death by our feed in last couple years especially if we hadn't won the flags lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was it Bob Uecker or Vin Scully? (both veteran MLB commentators) use to say the best thing a commentator can say in big moments is nothing. Let the crowd tell the story.
One of those
Or maybe even the late great
Richie Benaud ( bbc training)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back