News Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - Supercoach Board vs SFA Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freeing up more time to ply your trade as a rover. Smart move.
More time to get Riviat 's SC Ranking to something resembling acceptable .....when Here2tellyouwhy out-ranks you, it's time for reflection .....or to join his boozy nights

Freeing up more time to ply your trade as a rover. Smart move.

One addiction has been replaced by another, sorry Baz. When it does start, you may see me more mopey and angrier than normal around the joint. Supercoach does that to a man.

Just do what I do with Fantasy and forget to update your team for a couple of weeks

I went one step further by rage deleting my team in 2019. I wrote a sob email of how I accidentally pressed delete, then followed it up by pressing yes to get it back.
1612602273952.png

I went one step further by rage deleting my team in 2019. I wrote a sob email of how I accidentally pressed delete, then followed it up by pressing yes to get it back.
View attachment 1052712
F**k man you had a solid team, could of easily came back from that, who cut your kibble?

I'll report the kent to the RSPCA for ya!!

F**k man you had a solid team, could of easily came back from that, who cut your kibble?

I'll report the kent to the RSPCA for ya!!

This story has a happy ending as I got my account back and finished about 1.5k. Work replacing my premium kibble with homebrand pushed me over the edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back