EPL Matchday 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Emi Martinez has been worth at least 10 points for Villa this season. Excellent keeper.
Cost them points too. He's probably about even. Literally less than a week ago he cost them 2 points with two ordinary attempts at saving Lingard shots.

So where does Saint-Maximim play next year?

Surely that 6 year deal has a CL club or $ clause. Hope he stays in the PL.

EDIT Bradesmaen great minds think alike :moustache:
He's like Harry Kane for Spurs.. he is Newcastle. They look like a Championship side without him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How long til Saint-Maximin goes to a bigger club? (Unless Newcastle are sold, get a better manager and some big imports that aren't Joelinton)
I would love to go after him actually if we could say sell Fornals for decent money.

He'd suit our style of play counter attacking wise really nicely. I could see him at Leicester actually though if he stayed in the PL.

And Southampton are really knocking at the door now. Hit the post and now goal offside.

I would love to go after him actually if we could say sell Fornals for decent money.

He'd suit our style of play counter attacking wise really nicely. I could see him at Leicester actually though if he stayed in the PL.

And Southampton are really knocking at the door now. Hit the post and now goal offside.
I don't think Newcastle would sell him for less than 50

Remove this Banner Ad

Back