AFLW NMFC AFLW [Season 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah disagree wright was average last year she just reacts slower than most, her touches don’t put players in a better spot eg) gives it to stationary targets or slightly behind a player instead of in front which causes them to be under pressure but not a turnover

duffin I expect to replace her when fit

yeah we do similar to getting Mia king in the 3rd round

this year we will have prokopiec and Perri king who we can grab with later picks
She finished second last year in the BnF amongst out defenders, so the coaching staff thought she was better than average.

The wind could end up having a huge effect on this came. It’s very flukey. We appeared to be outfought in that quarter.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
l have noticed that a few times when they play. The most notable game was at Casey last season. The wind seems to negate the skills in the team on occassions....

giphy.gif

Did you see that?
If Tahlia Randall's one-handed contested mark wasn't impressive enough, the Roos defender then slotted her maiden AFLW goal from beyond 40m from the ensuing set shot. The former Lion was swamped by teammates to celebrate her first major in her 31st game in the competition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you see that?
If Tahlia Randall's one-handed contested mark wasn't impressive enough, the Roos defender then slotted her maiden AFLW goal from beyond 40m from the ensuing set shot. The former Lion was swamped by teammates to celebrate her first major in her 31st game in the competition.

That game really felt like the umps had been told to curb our dominance as it wasn't a good look for other teams.

Some of the calls and non calls were absolutely baffling.

Yeah normally that only kicks in when we've already won it.

Not preemptively.

Sorry Peta, but the only gift I saw was the 22-10 free kick count.

But I guess that doesn’t help much when your full forward is getting outscored by our full back.[/QUOTE]

Sorry Peta, but the only gift I saw was the 22-10 free kick count.

But I guess that doesn’t help much when your full forward is getting outscored by our full back.
[/QUOTE]
When I go back to Twitter I’d better find this comment.

When I go back to Twitter I’d better find this comment.
[/QUOTE]

I don’t Twitter H2H, but you’re welcome to twit that one on behalf of BF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back