Mega Thread The Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll echo the Kayo praise.

It's a great product and $12.50 a month for wall-to-wall sport from all around the globe is very reasonably priced. I don't know how any sports fan could look at that and claim it's a rip-off, particularly when it spares you from in-game adverts.

At some point being frugal starts to verge on being unreasonable and entitled.
Do you get nba?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon our coach may have had some influence when he was with The Filth

*disclaimer - this article is based on a Champion Data finding so it is as reliable as a steaming pile of s**t in the hot summer sun

I reckon our coach may have had some influence when he was with The Filth

*disclaimer - this article is based on a Champion Data finding so it is as reliable as a steaming pile of sh*t in the hot summer sun
Article talking up simpsons game plan(fair enough too back then)

interestingly tho that now there’s quite a bit of noise surrounding the eagles game plan from quite a few experts suggesting he needs to move away from that style if the eagles are to get back to even just top 4 let alone top 2 (which is also fair enough considering they’ve actually improved their best 22, noticeably since ,compared to the team that won the flag yet have failed to make top 4 following that success in 18

That said the article repeated by perthnow is simply for the purpose of crashing some more circle jerk material for eagle fans.

No it doesn’t and it didn’t last year either. If you resubscribe with the same login and credit card, you are charged straight away.

Not for me. About three times I canceled a monthly subscription and resubscribed later on and always got the two weeks trial first

Article talking up simpsons game plan(fair enough too back then)

interestingly tho that now there’s quite a bit of noise surrounding the eagles game plan from quite a few experts suggesting he needs to move away from that style if the eagles are to get back to even just top 4 let alone top 2 (which is also fair enough considering they’ve actually improved their best 22, noticeably since ,compared to the team that won the flag yet have failed to make top 4 following that success in 18

That said the article repeated by perthnow is simply for the purpose of crashing some more circle jerk material for eagle fans.
I think the biggest weakness in the Filth’s game plan is their inability to win contested ground balls. They like to control the air with their kick and mark game but when it goes to ground they don’t break even with most opponents. Their backline really does a great job in covering for this but it’s started to crack a bit in the last two seasons.
I think we will go well with our game plan as our boys are pretty happy getting down in the clinches when the ball hits the ground and we also have a back line to cover most turnovers.

After reading the really credible and sound list in the ST today that had Notacluey as AFL #1 player and Eagle Rioli in the top 50. I’ve used the same top level analysis to generate a list of the best players in the games history. I didn’t have time to do a top 50 so went with top 10.

Seems a real legit list to me:

1- Anthony Rocca
2- Leigh Matthews
4- Gary Ablett Jnr
5- Dan Parker
6- Matthew Hogg
7- Dustin Martin
8- Ilga Grgic
9- Gary Ablett Snr
10- Tom Swift

Gotta be honest, I think this list has it nailed better than the one in the rag today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back