Radio Triple M Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Put Brayshaw and Brownless on at Midday for a couple hours each day or just cancel the show altogether as 6pm to 7pm is BS time and no one will be listening .
In many ways 2021 is last chance saloon for both of them at the station.

Won't move them to midday, doesn't fit the national window that 6-7 weekdays provide with rush hours on the east coast. Indeed if MMM make a move on workday lunchtime/afternoon shifts they'll go with a national announcer from Sydney or even the regional guy who's Gold Coast based (producer from Eddie's old show Rosemary has the workday afternoon shift next year in Melbourne before Kennedy Molloy).

I see Jayne Kennedy quit Triple M will be interesting what will happen to Mick Molley seems to be lost at sea when he works solo.
Maybe time for whole new show that the whole of Australia will enjoy not just the people in AFL states.
Think outside the square Triple M time change things up.

I see Jayne Kennedy quit Triple M will be interesting what will happen to Mick Molley seems to be lost at sea when he works solo.
Maybe time for whole new show that the whole of Australia will enjoy not just the people in AFL states.

Eddie and Darcy in the afternoon instead of breakfast!!

Not surprising. She was probably sick of working with Mick Molloy. There was always tension during their shows of late just like with McGuire and Darcy.

That was the National show....

I give the Marty Sheargold Show one month.

The only laughs he gets is from his cohosts in the studio.

Is this the new norm? Getting your cohosts to laugh at everything you say in the studio just like they do with that dipstick Christian O’connell on Gold FM?

I give the Marty Sheargold Show one month. The only laughs he gets is from his cohosts in the studio. Is this the new norm? Getting your cohosts to laugh at everything you say in the studio just like they do with that dipstick Christian O’connell on Gold FM?
Nah, it's been going on for years, and it's excruciating. I remember Kate Langbrook on Rove's tv show a long time ago, poking fun at that being a big part of her role on the fm breakfast show she was on at the time.
I sometimes flick around the music stations when I'm cycling, and I've heard several promos for Christian O'Connell's show. The cackling chorus, laughing hysterically at nothing, is unbearable. :grinv1::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'n guessing Roo replaces Judd on Fridays. Praying Chief is on Saturday, unless they are re-doing Fridays and going back to having JB and Purple there.
I'm not even gonna be selfish. I'd love it if JB went back to Fridays but I'd happily take a chiefy Saturday atleast. Hopefully it's not just a weekly spot on the rush again

I'n guessing Roo replaces Judd on Fridays. Praying Chief is on Saturday, unless they are re-doing Fridays and going back to having JB and Purple there.
Chief replacing Judd
Roo doing select matches (if not Friday nights, then not sure when as he's top billing at Fox)
Also filling in for JB on the rush hour (ie JB's succession plan, wonder if Montagna and Roo will eventually be the Rush Hour)

Chief replacing Judd
Roo doing select matches (if not Friday nights, then not sure when as he's top billing at Fox)
Also filling in for JB on the rush hour (ie JB's succession plan, wonder if Montagna and Roo will eventually be the Rush Hour)
Is this fact or opinion? Id be shattered if chief ain't doing Saturday

Is this fact or opinion? Id be shattered if chief ain't doing Saturday
Well facts are all ways contested. Just paraphrasing the article linked in this thread. Did anyone read it?

edit: apparently the tweet didn't have any actual info, see below

Remove this Banner Ad

Back