NFL The Best QB of All Time: Poll

Who is the Best NFL QB of all time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It's hilarious. If anything today proved the opposite. Rodgers comfortably outperforms Brady, and still loses. Brady is the GOAT of being kissed on the dick and that's it.

Not hating on him at all I'm a big fan, and YES he is right up there in the top few ever, but cmon...

Old QB makes obvious decision to leave team that needs to rebuild to join an instant contender for one or two last shots at glory.

Dumbasses: "hey, look at that he's contending and the other team is rebuilding, GOAT".

That Tampa was ready made was the exact reason he signed there.

It's hilarious. If anything today proved the opposite. Rodgers comfortably outperforms Brady, and still loses. Brady is the GOAT of being kissed on the dick and that's it.

Not hating on him at all I'm a big fan, and YES he is right up there in the top few ever, but cmon...
You are a moron. When you're using 'kissed on the dick' every year he wins a SB youre really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

43 and still in the league counts for something. Morons like you hold his current output (Still well above average) against him... while your mate Manning has been retired for years.

Longevity counts.

I actually don't rate Favre that high on talent. Arm, Guts, determination, desire to win, absolutely #1 in my book though.

Marino, Rodgers, Mahomes for talent definitely.
The 'GOAT debate' cannot be on talent. Its a dumb argument. Marino probably was the most talented but 0 SBs is a mark against him. Similarly with Rodgers with only 1.

Everything is taken into account and success is a big component of that.

The 'GOAT debate' cannot be on talent. Its a dumb argument. Marino probably was the most talented but 0 SBs is a mark against him. Similarly with Rodgers with only 1.

Everything is taken into account and success is a big component of that.

Plenty of unworthy QBs win Superbowls, Tom himself was carried to his first two.

Team success does not come into logical thinking when debating best of position, cos there's too many other variables especially in football.

Debate Brady's play, by all means, cos he's in the conversation, but to say he's better than another QB because he's won more titles is pure fanboy-ism.

You are a moron. When you're using 'kissed on the dick' every year he wins a SB youre really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

43 and still in the league counts for something. Morons like you hold his current output (Still well above average) against him... while your mate Manning has been retired for years.

Longevity counts.
campaigner stfu I have u on ignore for a reason

I was already in the 61% camp for Brady.

What about now for those that didn't vote him?

I don't see how it's a contest.

Favre still. If Brady wins another 3 I'll concede. Cant be fairer than that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol. Wow. It's not the only metric, but fu** me the most important position on success in world sports and the guy has considerably more than anyone else in history, but you want 3 more?

I'm fussy aren't I?🤗

I'm fussy aren't I?🤗
If only Winston had got the eye surgery earlier, there'd be no 30 interceptions, he'd ride that D, be added to this poll and the Brady discussion would be closed ;)

If only Winston had got the eye surgery earlier, there'd be no 30 interceptions, he'd ride that D, be added to this poll and the Brady discussion would be closed ;)

As I predicted a few weeks ago if Brady went down on the first play in the game Blaine Gabbert would have still won the Bucs the game. 👍

Blaine probably doesn't have the blind twitter cred to win SB mvp tho unfortunately.

As I predicted a few weeks ago if Brady went down on the first play in the game Blaine Gabbert would have still won the Bucs the game. 👍

Blaine probably doesn't have the blind twitter cred to win SB mvp tho unfortunately.
Jesus Christ on a bike!

I'm fussy aren't I?🤗
Well fussy yes, but also completely non credible?

What's your argument you have for Favre when Brady has 70 odd more TDs, 8,000 more passing yards, 150 fewer INTs, 6 more Superbowl wins, equal NFL MVPs, 2-1 offensive player of the year advantage, more rushing TDs and yards (even though neither were necessarily known as dual threat). And he's done all that in less games than Favre.

Well fussy yes, but also completely non credible?

What's your argument you have for Favre when Brady has 70 odd more TDs, 8,000 more passing yards, 150 fewer INTs, 6 more Superbowl wins, equal NFL MVPs, 2-1 offensive player of the year advantage, more rushing TDs and yards (even though neither were necessarily known as dual threat). And he's done all that in less games than Favre

I'm a tape guy, not a stat guy. 🤗

Watch Favre's tape compared to Brady and tell me I'm wrong. No contest. 🤗🤗

Most talented still Marino. Let down by FO.

But bloody hell it’s now close. Best part about TB is he’s happy to be selfless, it’s win at any cost, even his volume numbers.

I'm a tape guy, not a stat guy. 🤗

Watch Favre's tape compared to Brady and tell me I'm wrong. No contest. 🤗🤗
Yeh, well I'm a QB actually winning guy. Think you're getting sucked in to the way they looked with Favre the famous gunslinger vs someone who has an immensely better record at actually getting it done and leading his team to victories. You might say winning is also dependant on the team around which is true, but it's also not throwing the ball to the opposition twice as much or giving it away through fumbles and getting sacked a million times.

Back