News Jordan Galluci invited to train with Richmond.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lsta062

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 15, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea, LA Lakers, Western United
Hmm, does that mean we weren't impressed with the first lot of guys that we brought in to train with us? There are only two spots after all so I wonder what we're thinking.

Also, I never saw anything that made me want Galluci on our list but if the club thinks it's worth a try then I'm happy to see how he goes

Hmm, does that mean we weren't impressed with the first lot of guys that we brought in to train with us? There are only two spots after all so I wonder what we're thinking.

Also, I never saw anything that made me want Galluci on our list but if the club thinks it's worth a try then I'm happy to see how he goes

Significant injury history but he does give us something we lack and that is genuine speed through the middle. Could honestly see him replacing Lambo who looked to be slowing down last year.

Jun 16, 2020
Munted
AFL Club
Richmond

eggs to get the first spot . the other rejects can battle it out for the last spot

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
1612768291954.jpeg

w***er moustache.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Significant injury history but he does give us something we lack and that is genuine speed through the middle. Could honestly see him replacing Lambo who looked to be slowing down last year.
Lambo had a hip issue (he’s had it is whole life but flared up significantly last season)
He’s had surgery over the off season and will be back to his best

Lambo had a ****ed hip last year.

May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17? ‘19?
AFL Club
Richmond
Lambo had a f’ed hip last year.
Yup!
Has struggled with hip spurs his entire career but gave him a lot of problems last season
He’s had them fixed up during the off season

Charlie Pannam

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond

I reckon that’s a fair assumption. It’s very late to be getting an invite.

I’m all for second chances, but looked underwhelming at Adelaide. Certainly doesn’t like the contested ball but is quick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back