Game Day AFLW Non North Season 2021

yeah you are right i am selective in the players i criticise

i criticise the poor players like Wright as I want the most talented team out there, for me she is very average ball in hand where even if not a turnover its not a productive possession and in general as i mentioned i find her slow to react
Genuinely pathetic.

AnEmptyChair

Premiership Player
Nov 12, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I reckon Richmond played a close checking player on Paxman and really negated her impact on the contest. Crocker said he preferred to let our players play to their strengths rather than put someone in a tagging role but I would look at doing something similar.
I was watching Adelaide on the weekend thinking that when we play them we have to put some time into Randall and Phillips.

And yeah, agree, same goes for Paxman, who may well be the best performing player in the league over two games. I think KGJ might be the best candidate if we are going to find a run with player. She's got an elite motor and is strong enough to play on the likes of Paxman and Phillips both in the midfield and if they go forward.

One thing that might be a weakness in our midfield is that they're very much all ball hunters. Kearney, Bruton and especially Riddell are all see ball, get ball types and it might leave us vulnerable to the really good opposition mids, like Patrikios on the weekend.

I was watching Adelaide on the weekend thinking that when we play them we have to put some time into Randall and Phillips.

And yeah, agree, same goes for Paxman, who may well be the best performing player in the league over two games. I think KGJ might be the best candidate if we are going to find a run with player. She's got an elite motor and is strong enough to play on the likes of Paxman and Phillips both in the midfield and if they go forward.

One thing that might be a weakness in our midfield is that they're very much all ball hunters. Kearney, Bruton and especially Riddell are all see ball, get ball types and it might leave us vulnerable to the really good opposition mids, like Patrikios on the weekend.
This is where Grace Campbell will be key when she is in as the run with mid

Are you referring to your response? Or lack thereof
No, I’m saying you are pathetic. You watch a game with a preconceived bias and nothing that player does is good enough, meanwhile you ignore other players errors, even if they are more costly. It’s a pathetic way to watch and enjoy (I’m assuming you enjoy watching) your team play.

No, I’m saying you are pathetic. You watch a game with a preconceived bias and nothing that player does is good enough, meanwhile you ignore other players errors, even if they are more costly. It’s a pathetic way to watch and enjoy (I’m assuming you enjoy watching) your team play.
I rate good players and don’t rate average players it’s that simple

now the average player will do the odd good thing and the good player will do the odd poor thing but it doesn’t change the fact

north_lad

Club Legend
Oct 26, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne

I can only assume JMac, Jess Trend and Sarah Wright all took turns shitting on TZ's lawn for a month or something

Egga

Cancelled
North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2016 Daw & Anderson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Nov 10, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The Ziebull harps on all year: Gibson is sh!t
Gibson: Runner Up BnF

The Ziebull: I don’t rate Bailey Scott (in his draft year)
Bailey Scott’ first game: Rising Star nomination

The Ziebull: Sarah Wright has sh!t disposal
Sarah Wright: 7th in the league for disposal efficiency

The Ziebull: I am not a massive flog
The Ziebull: The Ziebull

They all play the same position which leads me to think you don't really understand what's required or valued in that role.
i know what i dont want in that role and thats slow to react players, poor decision making, average tackling and average defensively players off hbf

if you genuinely rated Jmac, Wright or trend then i cant help you and will save you the back and forth

north_lad

Club Legend
Oct 26, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
i know what i dont want in that role and thats slow to react players, poor decision making, average tackling and average defensively players off hbf

if you genuinely rated Jmac, Wright or trend then i cant help you and will save you the back and forth

Can you save us your thoughts on Wright after every game too? Thanks in advance - everyone

Don’t worry if Duffin comes in for Wright you won’t hear me criticise anyone

Which proves you are an idiot who is obsessed with certain players. You offer no analysis whatsoever.

Which proves you are an idiot who is obsessed with certain players. You offer no analysis whatsoever.
Haven’t we been through this I only criticise players I don’t rate

We’ve got a strong aflw team so there aren’t many that I don’t rate

I offer plenty more analysis outside of that compared to you DR - you essentially just go with group think and whenever I criticise a player you take the contrary view for the sake of it. That’s your M.O

arguing with a nuffy like yourself is a waste of time

Blah, blah, blah. I’m an obsessed psychopath, who doesn’t have a clue. I just make s**t up and expect others to believe it. I escaped from Caloola and have been on the run since.

That’s what everyone reads when you post.

1612878638731.png

Back