Women's Footy AFLW Bulldogs - 2022 Round 1 vs Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone know what the girls who don't get selected in the firsts do to keep touch?
It must be hard to work your way into the team with no second tier competition.

Does anyone know what the girls who don't get selected in the firsts do to keep touch?
It must be hard to work your way into the team with no second tier competition.
There is a second tier comp aligned with the season, now that VFLW has been brought forward. Practice matches were played the last couple of weeks, nothing this weekend though (I think, not sure).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry didnt see this but anyone who wants a ticket can use my barcode???

Thanks, but it's an away game, so barcode no good.

Boyd oh Boyd was able to help with a couple of tickets.

I actually went to buy some at 4.00pm and couldn't get any.

Thanks, but it's an away game, so barcode no good.

Boyd oh Boyd was able to help with a couple of tickets.

I actually went to buy some at 4.00pm and couldn't get any.
Mustnt be letting many people in!

What a scrappy performance so far, from both sides. We're having a real let down after last week's magnificent performance. Our younger players not getting anywhere near it.

Pretty awful game of football. Dogs panic going forward and kick to space where the cats backs outnumber the dogs forwards

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Pretty awful game of football. Dogs panic going forward and kick to space where the cats backs outnumber the dogs forwards

I love ❤️ footy but this I like under 9s
Blackburn and Huntington again eat the rest

If you didn’t have bulldogs jumper it’s a joke

I love ️ footy but this I like under 9s
Blackburn and Huntington again eat the rest

If you didn’t have bulldogs jumper it’s a joke

I thought Geelong moved the ball better and had more structure, just couldn’t score. Blackburn and Huntington are guns. Dogs have some talent to work with but still very much early days for this team I think.

Berry seemed to be doing well and Lamb
Very impressed with Berry this season, certainly taken the next step (if not two!).

Prior to this year I held no hope for her at all, low possession getter, timid at the contest, very little impact on the games, but she's massively turned the corner this season.

Georgostathis is working up to something too.

And of course it goes without saying I LOVE Blacky, but my girl is Celine Moody. Love everything about how she goes about it...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back