I think Andrew Demetriou is as crooked as they come

Remove this Banner Ad

No demetrious is a brilliant man did wonders for the oh wait a minute just read the title yeah Demetriou was crooked and is corrupt shouldn't be around sporting leagues. Yeah that will do

No demetrious is a brilliant man did wonders for the oh wait a minute just read the title yeah Demetriou was crooked and is corrupt shouldn't be around sporting leagues. Yeah that will do
Mate if i shook hands with Fat Andy i would check afterwards i still had all my fingers and thumb.
I would trust him as far as i could throw him and i couldn't throw him very far it at all to him being so obese

Knew full well what was going on at the eagles in the early 2000’s - told the club to keep it under control or they’d be hung out to dry. - the most reliable source you could ask for told me this.
And strong rumors suggest he was the one who tipped of the Bombers, or he told someone who was close to him that the testers were in town and that's why they destroyed all the evidence, and made to look like fools and then hung them out dry.
How anybody can him employ him unless they have the same mind set as him is beyond me.

With all whats gone on with Fat Andy and money over the years you have to wonder if he still draws money from the AFL in some way? and i wonder if the AFL or the clubs rent any properties he owns or a company he's involved with owns?

And strong rumors suggest he was the one who tipped of the Bombers, or he told someone who was close to him that the testers were in town and that's why they destroyed all the evidence, and made to look like fools and then hung them out dry.

How anybody can him employ him unless they have the same mind set as him is beyond me.

You answered your own question.

None of this is a black mark on his reputation, it has just solidified his position in the boys club of Australian company directors.

AD will pop up on another few boards soon enough.

You answered your own question.

None of this is a black mark on his reputation, it has just solidified his position in the boys club of Australian company directors.

AD will pop up on another few boards soon enough.
Heaven help them. With Fat Andy it was always money first with him and every other thing was secondary.
He did a good job getting money into the game, but at the same time made sure he lined his own pockets and if the truths known he's still lining his pockets today through his past connections with the game, IMHO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, seems as though his current role on the Crown board may not last much longer. Seems a few problems about oversight and management have emerged.

Well, seems as though his current role on the Crown board may not last much longer. Seems a few problems about oversight and management have emerged.

everyone Loves Andrew Dimwitriou to be Grilled lol

From the Age

"The report was scathing about Mr Demetriou’s evidence, describing it as ‘‘a quite bizarre performance’’.

‘‘This was a most unedifying performance by Mr Demetriou,’’ Justice Bergin said. ‘‘Unfortunately it reflects very badly on his judgment first of all to take notes into the witness box (albeit in a virtual setting); then to read from them; but more importantly to deny that he was reading from them. It is difficult to understand what might reasonably be made of this quite bizarre performance. Sadly the balance of Mr Demetriou’s evidence is affected by it. The Authority (ILGA) would be justified in lacking confidence in placing reliance upon Mr Demetriou in the future.’’

Lazy, incompetent and corrupt, but very, very greedy.
Would climb over his dying mother to fleece his sister.
He made an absolute mess of expansion for which we're still paying. His sole motivation was getting an incentive payment.
Not to mention his other disgraceful money grabbing activities over the years.
Disgusting human being.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back