Grand Slam Australian Open - Day 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Do they put djokovic on during the day again on RLA on Friday and Thiem vs Kyrgios the night March on RLA? Surely that doesn't get a gig on John Cain arena.

Recon they might go MCA to sell tickets OR can you put Novak on MCA at night?

I reckon if I punched umpy in the face, I'd break my wrist

Wasn't it just a wire in the actual net once upon a time that sensed the ball.

Not sure how these tabs work. You can bet the company making them will get a please explain why they are falling off so easily.
I think you are right. No idea why they changed it. Guess it is easier to fix perhaps.
160271948.jpg
20160829_184210-1240x930.jpg

Do they put djokovic on during the day again on RLA on Friday and Thiem vs Kyrgios the night March on RLA? Surely that doesn't get a gig on John Cain arena.
All depends on Kyrgios. If he happens to end up winning and gets to face Thiem, he gets a fair say in where he will play. Organisers give the Aussie players preference with courts and times if they can. Been like that for years.

Nah Novak can't get MCA.

He’d prefer it than during the day though

Luckily it’s only 24 degrees top on Friday so Novak during the day will be fine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems to have that drop shot from deep down pat today

All depends on Kyrgios. If he happens to end up winning and gets to face Thiem, he gets a fair say in where he will play. Organisers give the Aussie players preference with courts and times if they can. Been like that for years.
It is only up to certain players for a certain time in the tournament. Friday night is prime time and AO will want kyrgios vs thiem on centre stage.

It is only up to certain players for a certain time in the tournament. Friday night is prime time and AO will want kyrgios vs thiem on centre stage.

Plus allows them to advertise it all day in a year like this it’s fair enough

Yes if there was no other option. However you have Djokovic who will most likley get the night game on Friday, and Zverev will get the day game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back