Fantasy 2021 - OMEGA League - Discussion

Nico for Chubb - Vetoable?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
The 2021 season has officially opened on Fleaflicker.

As noted last year, Ive ported the league over from ESPN to Fleaflicker, a much better site with more options.

Here is the league page...

https://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/lea...lqWmlcixOaTmphemirF5plXllmSqsTs5-ajwQgA0mgKqg

I'm waiting on BeinPurplenGreen and peterbuch74 and TheDarkDwarf to accept their league invites.

Check your emails Junk folder for the invite.

The scoring system has been vastly improved. I will spend tonight finishing up a multitude of league settings, the proper draft order, the traded picks, the schedule, etc etc.

The 2021 season has officially opened on Fleaflicker.

As noted last year, Ive ported the league over from ESPN to Fleaflicker, a much better site with more options.

Here is the league page...

https://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/lea...lqWmlcixOaTmphemirF5plXllmSqsTs5-ajwQgA0mgKqg

I'm waiting on BeinPurplenGreen and peterbuch74 and TheDarkDwarf to accept their league invites.

Check your emails Junk folder for the invite.

The scoring system has been vastly improved. I will spend tonight finishing up a multitude of league settings, the proper draft order, the traded picks, the schedule, etc etc.
Done.

FAQ BY THE NUMBERS...

38 total roster size
(max...4-QB, 8-RB, 8-WR, 4-TE, 2-PK, 2-PU, 6-Edge, 6-Interior, 6-LB, 6-CB, 6-S)
9 IR (IR and suspended)
9 taxi (rookies only)
34 keepers
6 round draft (rookies and vets) -- conducted on the Fleaflicker league page
14 week regular season schedule
4 playoff teams
2 week playoff rounds...season ends week 16 (even tho the NFL is moving to an 18 week regular season)
50,000 the amount of credits every team starts with for blind bidding waiver claims all year
0 minimum credit waiver bid (in case people blow their load early)

NOTES...

* You have between now and July 1st to select max 34 Keepers from your roster.

* You don't have to worry (for now) about players still on IR or Taxi squad, as any unkept players will be removed by the system when we start the draft. But it'd be nice of you to move them all off there to assess your roster for who to keep (some people may be over the 38 due to IR,Taxi)...so it'd be nice if you knew already and started cutting players you don't intend to keep anyway.

* The draft will be six rounds, but there will only be four roster spots available (34/38)...not sure how Fleaflicker works, if someone tries to draft their 5th player if the four available slots are filled because people didn't move rookies to the Taxi during the draft...so I'd recommend moving rookies to your Taxi as you draft.

SELECTING KEEPERS....

Click on the top menu bar TEAM, then the next horizontal menu bar locate SETTINGS and click it, then to your far left a vertical column, find KEEPERS and click that. Then go thru and select your max 34 keepers and SAVE. When I action the draft to start, all unkept players will be released by the system.

MISCELLANEOUS....

Trades are open all off-season long, from today thru to pre-draft etc. So if you wanna start getting busy, wheelin'n'dealin' then knock yourselves out.

The site isn't heavy with menus, so it should be fairly straightforward to find the things you want to do.

Click LEAGUE menu tab at the very top and then click RULES to view all the essential rules, and click SCORING to view the full scoring system.

Clicking on the TEAM menu tab youll find a variety of things to do for your franchise....uploading team avatar/logo, changing your team name, seeing your schedule, seeing what picks in the draft you have, seeing your waiver claims, and seeing your watched player list.

Clicking TRADES at the very top will allow you to start proposing trades, and setting your TRADING BLOCK.

Clicking PLAYERS will bring up the section where you can assess how players are ranked based on Omega scoring system, how they scored in previous years, selecting players by position, sorting the lists etc. You can select AVAILABLE to see who's not rostered, or ALL to see how they're all scoring at all positions.

If you are experiencing any problems with the site, let me know so I can check the Commish settings. If you find any problems with your schedule or roster, let me know.

I will make the site ad-free sometime during the off-season, by paying out of my pocket the $20 or whatever to get rid of ads.

Waiver claims wont be available until after the draft(s).

THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM....

I know there is opposition to having punters included, but I ask you to please appease me.

Given no one has any punters on their roster, I will schedule a one round supplementary draft AFTER the normal draft, where everyone can draft a punter.

The sup draft order will follow the normal draft order.

If you want to vent, suggest, complain, discuss...I'm all ears.

I know there is opposition to having punters included, but I ask you to please appease me.
No.

Literally nobody beside you has asked for it, and everyone that has voiced an opinion since (which is at least half the league) has said they don't want it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've seen "the edge" stuff when they offered a free look at it a few years back, not worth it. It's basically all info that is easily obtainable elsewhere. Open fantasy pros in another tab on your browser and you get the same for free.

I've seen "the edge" stuff when they offered a free look at it a few years back, not worth it. It's basically all info that is easily obtainable elsewhere. Open fantasy pros in another tab on your browser and you get the same for free.
And way too overpriced for ad free experience. Just have https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/upgrades ;) on your browser.

Soneone edited that
No, Chief has added in certain words promoting services he'd rather not have posted here (i.e. competing forums, ad blockers etc) to the swear filter, so it automatically changes them

And I just found out he's also added "c h i r f" (without the spaces obviously) to it too 😂

Back