PS4 The Last of Us Part II - PS5 Remaster coming Jan 19

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m probably as much, if not more, looking forward to how well they do the world and its scenery as I am the characters and story. It was the setting itself that initially attracted me to TLoU and the story/characters/gameplay that nailed it within that world.

My girlfriend who hates me playing any type of console game actually sat down and watched me play this, just for the story line. So I think the tv show will be a massive hit. They wont fail it.

Get rid of her, you don't need that type of negativity in your life.

My girlfriend who hates me playing any type of console game actually sat down and watched me play this, just for the story line. So I think the tv show will be a massive hit. They wont fail it.

When the first came out my GF at the time was the same, just sat and watched, only time. My current GF doesn't give a * about the games I play and also hates jump scares (no I am not dating Quivorir).

However I think she'll really enjoy the show.

The got Pedro Pascal to play Joel

Not sure about that they could have at least got some one that kinda looks like Joel

My guess the show will be a lot like The Mandalorian but with infected creatures

Last edited:
The got Pedro Pascal to play Joel

Not sure about that they could have at least got some one that kinda looks like Joel

My guess the show will be a lot like The Mandalorian but with infected creatures

Why would it be like a Disney show set in a different galaxy?

Just the premise in Mando he has to guide and look after baby Yoda

Maybe more like God of War

Maybe it'll be more like the game The Last of Us where an adult has to guide a child.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So they will do this off the first game ? If the season is a hit do another from the 2nd ?

I'd be surprised. I think they'll extend the story for as long as possible.

I appreciated the subtlety of LGBT themes in Part 2; I hope that subtlety transfers to the tv show if they explore those themes throughout.

Doubt they would to any great extent. The second game won't be a show for a long time. If at all.

started playing again after my pc gpu bit the big one so had to play games some other way until i replaced it. i must have stepped away from it for 6 months or more.

as i think i already posted, i found starting the game in the snow to be a downer. there was no hooks... no vistas, dull tutorial stuff.
i had no idea where my last save was but it started in nicer weather, more open landscape and it's already more enjoyable. if i remember and it's possible i need to reconfigure the controls as my brain is still on the controls for pt i.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back