FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just finished The Undoing. Thought it was very good. Had us guessing until the end. Kidman was brilliant in it, Hugh Grant the opposite, not sure he was the right man for the role.

Finished the 2nd season of Crashing, didn’t think it was anywhere near as good as the first season, the best episode is the roast battle at the end. Have caught the end of the 3rd season and enjoyed it so looking forward to it.

Did Pete Holmes get any Emmy nominations for this?

Just finished The Undoing. Thought it was very good. Had us guessing until the end. Kidman was brilliant in it, Hugh Grant the opposite, not sure he was the right man for the role.

Finished the 2nd season of Crashing, didn’t think it was anywhere near as good as the first season, the best episode is the roast battle at the end. Have caught the end of the 3rd season and enjoyed it so looking forward to it.

Thought Undoing was all round faultless. Hugh was great too IMO.

Did you see Jennifer Aniston the other night? It was one of her early roles, obviously

e1619af838a42f9f1ba46a4c205ab2d9.png

i have them on my computer, and i actually just saw her on my plex QL screen, she was the thumbnail

had us guessing until the end aswell, they did well of hiding the killing,, i thought Hugh was great in it

The Boys... first season I enjoyed but was still warming to the whole thing. The second has gone to another gear and is some balls to the wall craziness.

Superhero theme was a bit of a turnoff initially but this is twisted and very good.

Happy to hear season two should be worth checking out, I enjoyed season one but am well into superhero weariness and so despite enjoying it I really haven't rushed to watch season two.

Trying to watch Flight Attendant but half way through second episode and it is bloody hard work to keep me interested.
The show does not even know if it is trying to be a comedy or a drama. Overall, so far it feels too stupid to want to keep watching. The character is just too unrealistic to either care about if it was a drama or laugh about if it was a comedy so it fails on every front so far. Might be one of worst opening few episodes of a show that had so much big marketing.

Trying to watch Flight Attendant but half way through second episode and it is bloody hard work to keep me interested.
The show does not even know if it is trying to be a comedy or a drama. Overall, so far it feels too stupid to want to keep watching. The character is just too unrealistic to either care about if it was a drama or laugh about if it was a comedy so it fails on every front so far. Might be one of worst opening few episodes of a show that had so much big marketing.
First ep was good, then it got really silly. It's all over the place.

Stop now and you're not missing much.

The Boys... first season I enjoyed but was still warming to the whole thing. The second has gone to another gear and is some balls to the wall craziness.

Superhero theme was a bit of a turnoff initially but this is twisted and very good.

Have to say, I felt completely the reverse! I liked S1 a lot, but two eps into S2, although I'd read a lot of good things, I wasn't feeling it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have to say, I felt completely the reverse! I liked S1 a lot, but two eps into S2, although I'd read a lot of good things, I wasn't feeling it.
As someone who thought S2 started poorly (which is probably a somewhat minority opinion), it definitely gets better

Just finished watching 'EVIL'. It snuck onto one of 10's multi-channels late last year. It's actually not bad for a U.S Network procedural of sorts.

It's kinda a cross between 'The Exorcist' and paranormal stuff. The 3 lead characters gel really well, while Michael Emerson (Ben Linus from 'Lost') is as great as always. 13 episodes is about right too.

Yeah it started off really well and then completely fell off a cliff. Became a bit bizarre and I wouldn't bother watching if you haven't started it.

Just finished watching 'EVIL'. It snuck onto one of 10's multi-channels late last year. It's actually not bad for a U.S Network procedural of sorts.

It's kinda a cross between 'The Exorcist' and paranormal stuff. The 3 lead characters gel really well, while Michael Emerson (Ben Linus from 'Lost') is as great as always. 13 episodes is about right too.

Loved this show and Emerson is always the perfect antagonist. Can’t wait for season 2

Superstore on netflix.

Didn't find it funny at first but once you get to know the characters and from season 2 onwards its hilarious.
Yeah I'm part of the way through S1, not really engaged yet

Yeah, same for me so far. They very nearly lost me when The Deep started singing that duet with his gills. Yes, I just read that sentence back and it is a ridiculous as it sounds. Who the actual f@#k decided that was a good idea?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back