Resource 2021 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Were you notified that the pack was coming beforehand?

I've heard nothing from the club which is disappointing.

Yeah, got an email from the club that my "membership pack has left the nest". Also got an update from Australia Post that it was on its way. My surname starts with the initial A so do they send memberships out in alphabetical order?

Last edited:

I got mine today. Interestingly my membership card says that it does not provide entry to the ground and I need to download a digital membership to enter!?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very impressed with the membership pack this year. Packaged and presented really well with the new box and the scarf is very good. The best designs are the most simple. No need for extravagant text, just colours. Proper football scarf.
Did yours come with a membership card? If so does it say on the back that you can’t get entry to the ground with it?

Wondering if they’ve sent me the wrong one as I recall specifically clicking I wanted a card and not to be digital.

Just received my legends pack and they have given me a 1 year member badge.... I’m on 17? Has this happened to anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did yours come with a membership card? If so does it say on the back that you can’t get entry to the ground with it?

Wondering if they’ve sent me the wrong one as I recall specifically clicking I wanted a card and not to be digital.
Yes I got a membership card. Its actually handy because its got a QR code on it. Scan the QR code which takes you to your digital membership page on your phone where the tickets are located.

Yes I got a membership card. Its actually handy because its got a QR code on it. Scan the QR code which takes you to your digital membership page on your phone where the tickets are located.
Thanks. Mine took me to a place that said I had no tickets so I guess I’ll have to contact the club and see what’s going on.

My strong preference was to scan my card to get in rather than my phone but it looks like that option has been taken away?

What’s the hat like mate?

For a members hat, it seems pretty good.

ac9283acdd335132d806772fa08c7b4b.jpg

Scarf is definitely better than previous years.

3aa8b695e02d689f4e5ab4ff995d76be.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thanks. Mine took me to a place that said I had no tickets so I guess I’ll have to contact the club and see what’s going on.

My strong preference was to scan my card to get in rather than my phone but it looks like that option has been taken away?

Mine also took me to a place that said I had no tickets. I assume this is because of COVID restrictions at games.

The below was from a legends member email received on the 19/1/21:

“We are pleased to confirm that Legends members for 2021 will have priority access to redeem tickets to Collingwood FC games in Victoria with reduced crowd capacities.

Additionally, because Legends members will have priority access they will have access to redeem high-quality seats before any other members, ensuring that your return to the footy in 2021 is the best it can be. Please note, the ticketing process will not be a ballot.

How will this work?
Legends members will simply have access to select tickets during their priority window for games with reduced crowd capacities;
Groups of members will be able to sit together, with physical distance measures in place as per AFL and Government requirements.”

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back