Discussion Random Discussion (No Politics, Religion) - SHOW CHIN PASSPORT ON ENTRY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fu** goes through Mark Robinsons head, honestly.

Robbo is a turbo creep when it comes to women. His article about Erin Philips brownlow win was equally as horrid, so this is nothing new.
The herald sun used to be the best footy newspaper by a mile, but since he got the top job it’s slid further and further into irrelevancy. He’s totally inept and I have no idea how he still has a job on television given how often he is clearly hammered on air.

Robbo is a turbo creep when it comes to women. His article about Erin Philips brownlow win was equally as horrid, so this is nothing new.
The herald sun used to be the best footy newspaper by a mile, but since he got the top job it’s slid further and further into irrelevancy. He’s totally inept and I have no idea how he still has a job on television given how often he is clearly hammered on air.

He remains on TV becouse he is such a good foil for Whatleley. That is he makes Whatleley look like a genuis.

He remains on TV becouse he is such a good foil for Whatleley. That is he makes Whatleley look like a genuis.
I think Whateley would do just fine on his own. One of the most respected and better media guys in the industry.

So in the Age they do reviews of shows on the streaming services.
One got a great review called The Virtues.

On Stan, a four part mini series. Absolutely gut wrenching. The writing is so authentic it sounds improvised but it isn't.

High drama and worth it of you are into this type of stuff.
Stephen Graham is astounding in the lead role.
Subject matter is very confronting.

Last edited:
I love how he pointed out to the judge that he was not actually a cat

Mans got his priorities right. "No sir, I am not an eloquent anthropomorphic feline or an individual prone to running away from scary things"

Gotta get the first part outof the way first otherwise people will think you're one of those furry demons, however, blaming his sister for it being there and not removed, that deserved hard time.

We locking down boys and girls.
I swear if I dont get to the footy this year I'll flip

Right on Valentine's Day weekend as well.

So many restaurants, hotels, BnBs etc are going to lose a fortune because of this.

Can't keep ******* yo-yoing...

Right on Valentine's Day weekend as well.

So many restaurants, hotels, BnBs etc are going to lose a fortune because of this.

Can't keep ******* yo-yoing...

When does the damage to mental health of those affected get treated with the same respect this virus does? It's insane.
NSW has shown you don't need to lock down to contain the virus, it can be done with effective contact tracing. 12 months on, and Victoria STILL is struggling with contact tracing, and is battling a 3rd wave because of it.

Instead of being too proud to ask for help, they need to ask for help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a f***ing Joke tennis players are essential workers

Lick my swingers Andrews I'm working through this one putting a tennis racket in my ute and away i go

Same old same old, what can we do except back the experts.

My eldest daughters wedding is two weeks away, having already been rescheduled once and this really has her nervous.

How many people had their 'dream wedding' booked in for Valentine's Day?

Oh man...

When does the damage to mental health of those affected get treated with the same respect this virus does? It's insane.
NSW has shown you don't need to lock down to contain the virus, it can be done with effective contact tracing. 12 months on, and Victoria STILL is struggling with contact tracing, and is battling a 3rd wave because of it.

Its not the contact tracing that is the problem, it is the UK strain of the virus that has caused this.

Our contact tracing has been great in linking all the cases but the airport terminal being a potential exposure site probably made us go into lockdown.

Considering the circumstances a snap lockdown to keep things in check seems the logical conclusion. Let's just hope we get it right, no one does the wrong thing and we can hopefully move on sooner rather than later.

This talk of the different strain is a bit out there, it's made out to be a whole new beast.

We have the same lockdown as QLD and WA had, We just got unlucky that one twat decided to lie about having a nebulator.

Unfortunately that twat worked at thew international and went local to me instead of being a good metro w***er and pissing off to the cesspit that is a sea of people in confined spaces.

Thankfully for me, where he visited is on one strip of road, so very easy to avoid.

I'm fine, granted, I still want to hunt down the people during lockdown one who were on the busses that raided my shops and generally beat them to an inch of their life, but that's primarily because eye for an eye and hey, care not for my existence, get the same in return. This holiday Inn guy who also came my way, went to a shopping complex in town and a booze & pet shop, well, I only visit one of those, so as long as he's pissed off, others can deal with him.

However given for most of my life we've tried getting out of "Greater" Melbourne, because all people see is land to sell and screw us residents and the town in general since no one plans s**t. Slowly trending to wanting some boom gates on entry roads so people can identify "do you know what hygiene is and do you practice it?" then see if they can do a little dance such as the act of washing your hands and not immediately sticking it in your pants then your face.

Might do the trick.

Same old same old, what can we do except back the experts.

My eldest daughters wedding is two weeks away, having already been rescheduled once and this really has her nervous.

Oh dear.
I went to a wedding last weekend that was postponed from last March, four days before the wedding. They just made it this time.

Holding thumbs that this does not happen to you, but I am pessimistic about it being such a short lockdown.

🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Oh dear.
I went to a wedding last weekend that was postponed from last March, four days before the wedding. They just made it this time.

Holding thumbs that this does not happen to you, but I am pessimistic about it being such a short lockdown.

🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

I give it the same chance as Freo winning a flag.

The reality is we are constantly going to have leaks from quarantine as hotels are not purpose built for quarantine, especially for a virus that no one (gov) is acknowledging is extremely likely airborne. And the chances of a leak are increased again when those working amongst positive cases are not even supplied N95s when working in non purpose built quarantine facilities with poor ventilation.

It's a shame the feds are so rigid on not taking on working with states to come up with a more viable long term solution for overseas arrivals. Hotels in the CBD just aint it and never will be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back