Grand Slam Australian Open - Day 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 12, 2004
Junktion Oval
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
England
Oh I just sign in because everyone else does in Sydney but that doesn’t mean I agree with all the things governments have done. Glad in NSW it’s relatively normal

What I more meant is everyone in Sydney does it because that's what's been set up and has been for a while. In Victoria its up to each individual business to adopt their own check in processes, so most are just pen and paper.

What I more meant is everyone in Sydney does it because that's what's been set up and has been for a while. In Victoria its up to each individual business to adopt their own check in processes, so most are just pen and paper.

Oh got you now sorry only half got what you were saying!

How on earth is that the rule in Victoria jeez

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 10, 2009
Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Adelaide
Good match, don’t get the Kyrgios hate tbh, it’s always an entertaining match when he plays 🤷‍♂️
He didn’t play badly either, only lost one break of serve in the last two sets and both of those games went to deuce. Thiem’s class just shone through in the end, that’s what GS winners and top 3 players do. No shame in that loss, he will get back into the top 30 with that form continuing for the year.

He didn’t play badly either, only lost one break of serve in the last two sets and both of those games went to deuce. Thiem’s class just shone through in the end, that’s what GS winners and top 3 players do. No shame in that loss, he will get back into the top 30 with that form continuing for the year.

Played well but the really stupid between the legs volley when it was a put away normal volley was fatal

Back