Not open for further replies.
new positions prices
1612063919200.png
SC Fixture 2021.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Who's number 2 for the white team?
Schulzenfest
Looks pretty good.

Ben Edwards, SANFL listed unfortunately so no SC relevance.

He is a Defender they generally aren't the best players and he definately won't be a running half back but he could be a lockdown defender and score 50 points a game it would be ok having on the bench. You are looking at him from a team perspective which is how it should be when you support them but I'm seeing a possible bench defender in SC.

He won't score you any points if he's not playing at AFL level though. On today's form which of Jonas, Clurey, Aliir, McKenzie, DBJ, Houston, Hartlett, Burton is he dislodging from Port's backline?

Ben Edwards, SANFL listed unfortunately so no SC relevance.

He won't score you any points if he's not playing at AFL level though. On today's form which of Jonas, Clurey, Aliir, McKenzie, DBJ, Houston, Hartlett, Burton is he dislodging from Port's backline?
I'd put Bergman ahead of Jones rn. Looks very solid off half back.

Peter Burgoyne's son Jase is out there also, not on an AFL list yet but definitely one to watch out for next year. Averaged something like 30 touches a game playing SANFL U18's as an underager in 2020.

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
Unfortunately Lachie Jones looking a bit off the pace, his disposal has been pretty poor. Haven't seen much of Bergman.

Is Butters going to get more time on-ball this year, because I rate that bloke so highly, absolute gem. As a $470k forward, I'm tempted
Been the pick of the mids so far. 2nd best on ground IMO behind Rozee. Rozee kicked 3.1, 3 assists about 12-15 touches, probably all effective. Playing 60-40 fwd. F2 and F3 locked.

Been the pick of the mids so far. 2nd best on ground IMO behind Rozee. Rozee kicked 3.1, 3 assists about 12-15 touches, probably all effective. Playing 60-40 fwd. F2 and F3 locked.

I would get 20 and kick 3 goals against the white team of witches hats

I would get 20 and kick 3 goals against the white team of witches hats
True, but he has still dominated. And he has been playing a bit more on ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
You're starting Butters and Rozee based on an intraclub?
Rozee was a :padlock: a week ago .....today just provided some validation

My previous "Slum District" FWD line has been redeveloped ......it's SO NICE NOW !

Before
1613180078782.png
1613180163342.png

Bergman looking really good. It's a hard backline to crack into but based on this game at least I'd definitely be picking him ahead of Jones.
Agreed, but they've clearly split the teams into probables and possibles and Jones is in the probables. Reckon he's Ken's fav.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Bergman looking really good. It's a hard backline to crack into but based on this game at least I'd definitely be picking him ahead of Jones.
Agree ....Jones did some good things, but not enough consistently

Bergman good ....Williams didn't see much, but hard to pick up all the players

Was he playing against the full strength Port team?
To be fair, he was BOG while it was close. Rest is cherry on top stuff. Butters carried the white team in the first half.

Anything past halfway through the third is garbage. Rozee and Butters were very good. Butters is a first choice mid and Rozee is getting more time in the guts. Bergman looks good for Sc. Plays a lot like Tom Stewart, if he plays round 1 I'd be confident enough to put him on field. Jones is fat and slow but did a couple good things. Rockliff and Boak were pretty average, but I don't think they care too much about preseason.

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Anything past halfway through the third is garbage. Rozee and Butters were very good. Butters is a first choice mid and Rozee is getting more time in the guts. Bergman looks good for Sc. Plays a lot like Tom Stewart, if he plays round 1 I'd be confident enough to put him on field. Jones is fat and slow but did a couple good things. Rockliff and Boak were pretty average, but I don't think they care too much about preseason.

Cliff notes on Fantasia's game plz

Cliff notes on Fantasia's game plz
Didn't touch it much, did a couple nice things, kicked a good goal from 50. Pretty average though, was on the dominant black team and didn't get in on the act.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back