Player Sponsorship AFL Player Sponsorship 2021

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
We are currently $1300 short of the target. Hopefully a few people start returning after the off season.

Yeah, I said I would help you out, but forget. I'll send you something on Monday. Apologies.

Ok folks, as the season approaches we really need to kick this along a bit. Our end goal is not too far off, we are currently $1300 away from our total, so if you want to jump on it would be most appreciated.

It would also be good if we could start calling in the pledges. This will allow me to get the names to Chief so he can organise the Big Footy membership and badges.

Reminder your pledge will get you Big Footy membership, gold membership for $50, platinum for $100 - Platinum removes advertising!

Once again thank you to everyone involved. Go Roos!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll go back in for $50 thanks Luke 72.
Re the sponsor badges, I'm sot sure how far we go back but I'm missing early ones.
I remember driving 3.5 hrs to Melbourne on 5 March 2007 for a Sun photo shoot at Arden St with Arch' who we sponsored that year, along with Matty Campbell.
There was about 8 of us from Bigfooty, I think it was organised by GoKangas, and they did a story in the Sun about how we'd gotten together online via Bigfooty to sponsor a player.
Anyhow, no big deal, but it's always stuck in my mind when I see the badges that those early ones aren't there.

I'll go back in for $50 thanks Luke 72.
Re the sponsor badges, I'm sot sure how far we go back but I'm missing early ones.
I remember driving 3.5 hrs to Melbourne on 5 March 2007 for a Sun photo shoot at Arden St with Arch' who we sponsored that year, along with Matty Campbell.
There was about 8 of us from Bigfooty, I think it was organised by GoKangas, and they did a story in the Sun about how we'd gotten together online via Bigfooty to sponsor a player.
Anyhow, no big deal, but it's always stuck in my mind when I see the badges that those early ones aren't there.
Good man, I appreciate the support. You could ask Chief about it. I know I have to message him all the names but that’s the limit of my knowledge re badges.

Hey good people, I really need to wrap this up to get the memberships and badges etc sorted. We are currently tracking a bit short so, as much as I hate to ask, if anyone see's it in themselves to kick in a bit more that would be most welcome. Also if you haven't been involved before or haven't signed on this year your support would be appreciated if it's within your means. Thanks in advance, Luke

P.S I have PM'd those whose payments haven't been recorded on my end.

Hey good people, I really need to wrap this up to get the memberships and badges etc sorted. We are currently tracking a bit short so, as much as I hate to ask, if anyone see's it in themselves to kick in a bit more that would be most welcome. Also if you haven't been involved before or haven't signed on this year your support would be appreciated if it's within your means. Thanks in advance, Luke

P.S I have PM'd those whose payments haven't been recorded on my end.

I'm happy to add more. How much short are we?

Back