Discussion 2021 Help / General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A question that has been asked many times before (most likely/surely), is how do I look up my final SC scores for say 2018, 2019 and 2020?

Six hours into hard lockdown part 2 and people already acting like freaks. If you're unfamiliar, under stage 4 rules facemasks are mandatory outdoors unless bike riding/jogging/exercising. So the doggo and I went for our early morning walk which 100% counts as exercise as far as we're concerned, sans face mask since there's f'all people at the park at 6.30am on a Saturday when a hipster with a vaudevillian mustache & manbun jogs past us and says good morning in a condescending tone whilst giving a judgey, disapproving glare even though he wasn't wearing a face mask himself. The thing is I first saw him in the distance and he was walking & not jogging at all and only pretended to jog when I looked up a few metres before he approached then literally 5 metres after he had 'pretend jogged' past us he immediately starting walking again. LOL Tosser.

Last edited:
Six hours into hard lockdown part 2 and people already acting like freaks. If you're unfamiliar, under stage 4 rules facemasks are mandatory outdoors unless bike riding/jogging/exercising. So the doggo and I went for our early morning walk which 100% counts as exercise as far as we're concerned, sans face mask since there's f'all people at the park at 6.30am on a Saturday when a hipster with a vaudevillian mustache & manbun jogs past us and says good morning in a condescending tone whilst giving a judgey, disapproving glare even though he wasn't wearing a face mask himself. The thing is I first saw him in the distance and he was walking & not jogging at all and only pretended to jog when I looked up a few metres before he approached then literally 5 metres after he had 'pretend jogged' past us he immediately starting walking again. LOL Tosser.
So many flogs trying to abuse any loopholes just so they don't have to wear a piece of fabric over their face. I don't even mind face masks, I find them pretty comfy actually.
Also, I do think you have to wear your mask while walking doggos, at least I do and most people at my park do but who knows.

So many flogs trying to abuse any loopholes just so they don't have to wear a piece of fabric over their face. I don't even mind face masks, I find them pretty comfy actually.
Also, I do think you have to wear your mask while walking doggos, at least I do and most people at my park do but who knows.

I think you do as dog walking not considered exercise. Happy to stand corrected though. I don't mind wearing a mask to the shops or anywhere in public were there's lots people about, I was pretty much still doing that before the latest lockdown kicked in, but it's absurd to be expected to wear a mask whilst walking the dog in the park with hardly anyone else around when you can easily social distance from anyone you come across.

I think you do as dog walking not considered exercise. Happy to stand corrected though. I don't mind wearing a mask to the shops or anywhere in public were there's lots people about, I was pretty much still doing that before the latest lockdown kicked in, but it's absurd to be expected to wear a mask whilst walking the dog in the park with hardly anyone else around when you can easily social distance from anyone you come across.
Sorry, you're right. I thought you had to wear it while exercising outdoors (walking/low intensity) you just have to have one in your pocket.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or I could just 'pretend jog' like the hipster did this morning if I see a cop car. :moustache:

One I've seen in Melbourne a few times was the ciggie. You don't have to smoke mate... It's not a valid reason to be maskless either. Pathetic

Maybe we need a CamelBak type straw attachment for cigs + coffee in Melbourne, would get the 'other' 80% of people to play ball & choke at the same time. Win win.

One I've seen in Melbourne a few times was the ciggie. You don't have to smoke mate... It's not a valid reason to be maskless either. Pathetic

Maybe we need a CamelBak type straw attachment for cigs + coffee in Melbourne, would get the 'other' 80% of people to play ball & choke at the same time. Win win.

lol I just had a visual of a maskless hipster 'pretend jogging' whilst holding a ciggie in one hand and a soy latte in the other hand, unironically judging others for not wearing a mask.

150503245_1698217727034646_4189648863710256187_n.jpg

YAY. I can’t wait to have no notice about when rookies are dropped and having to guess about whether one of my several useless kents who pulled a heartstring the week prior are going to play this week.

Get ****ed AFL. campaigners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back