What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Finished up the plat for Kakarot this arvo and really enjoyed it, if you grew up with DBZ I highly recommend this.

Started Control tonight. Looks amazing on the PS5. The are making good use of the dual sense with adaptive triggers for shooting and vibrations when walking. The trophy cards are extremely helpful, would have loved those on some other games where I’ve been going for the plat!

Forgot how good this game is, can’t believe it’s a PS+ freebie. For those wondering it’s not scary as such but the whole tone of the game is creepy.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Havent played control yet though I bought it on sale a while ago. Bit annoyed it's free now but whatever, good to see they are offering games like this on psnow

You never know, out could be a one off. They don't normally release good titles like Control on PS Plus

Currently playing Breath of the Wild and Super Mario Odyssey on my new Switch.

Will be downloading Control for free tonight.

Happy days.

Got CK3 but finding it overwhelming at the start.
Do you have experience with any other Paradox 4X titles?

Make sure you play the tutorial (its actually reasonably good this time) although there are a heap of mechanics that it won't go into (i.e. religion, various culture based mechanics etc)

Do you have experience with any other Paradox 4X titles?

Make sure you play the tutorial (its actually reasonably good this time) although there are a heap of mechanics that it won't go into (i.e. religion, various culture based mechanics etc)

I've spent a bit of time playing Hearts of Iron IV but it didn't really click. My only other experience is watching the spiffing brit break the game on youtube.

I didn't immediately love total war games either but after pumping enough time into warhammer things started making sense and I fell in love, I feel this might be a similiar situation.

The tutorial as you say is somewhat helpful but I'm just a bit lost when I set out on my own which is no doubt due to my lack of experience.

I’ve got the Uncharted series to finish and will definitely download Control for free this month.

Also, the PS Store has The Witcher 3: GOTY Edition for 80% off which is an absolute steal so now is probably a good time to play and put some time and effort into that.

Playing through Max Payne 3. Always wanted to at release but it slipped by for some reason. Holds up well, some of the best stuff Rockstar has made, definitely the best shooting. The full throttle Man on Fire homage that is the game's aesthetic really speaks to me. Shame my PS3 controller is ****ed so I keep diving and immediately facing away from all the enemies and then dying a lot.

Also playing through the AC Odyssey DLC I didn't finish last year. Just got to Atlantis.

I finished reading the six witcher books last week - now playing Witcher 1 [with a Geralt run speed mod because FMD]. The gameplay shows its age - but the story and characters are quite good. Just finished Chapter IV which has been my favourite so far.
Geralt just complimented the Lady of the Lake on her "nice ass". Weird game.

I finished reading the six witcher books last week - now playing Witcher 1 [with a Geralt run speed mod because FMD]. The gameplay shows its age - but the story and characters are quite good. Just finished Chapter IV which has been my favourite so far.
Geralt just complimented the Lady of the Lake on her "nice ass". Weird game.
Game play improves drastically with each iteration. Probably in-line with the budget haha. W1 was made on a shoe string.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Recently I have been playing Assassins Creed Syndicate and Batman Arkham City. Those were two of the games that made it on Sony’s list of games that would experience graphical glitches on PS5. I can’t say that the glitches are super annoying, although in the case of AC, they are throughout the entire games. B: AC is different in that I have seen one screen tear and that’s all.

Fantastic games, though.

Control (free on PS+)

Gameplay is fun but some of the boss fights are pretty hard (for me at least). And sometimes it’s hard to navigate to where you need to go if there’s no fast travel nearby.

The trick with combat is to move constantly, use the launch ability as much as possible aswell.

Control (free on PS+)

Gameplay is fun but some of the boss fights are pretty hard (for me at least). And sometimes it’s hard to navigate to where you need to go if there’s no fast travel nearby.
The gameplay was really fun. Boss fights are definately tough. The first boss fight in the mail room caused me to stop playing the game for nearly a year before getting back into it and then i couldn't put it down again until after i finished it. A lot of the boss fights are side missions so i recommend going back to them after completing the main story and when you've got more power, mod and weapon upgrades. They're still really challenging with all your upgrades.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Been playing Concrete Genie which is the free February game.

Game play is ok but can see it getting too repetitive.
CG does a surprisingly good job of switching it up just as it needs to. I had a lot of fun with it when I played a few months back, despite having similar thoughts to you at the beginning.

The gameplay was really fun. Boss fights are definately tough. The first boss fight in the mail room caused me to stop playing the game for nearly a year before getting back into it and then i couldn't put it down again until after i finished it. A lot of the boss fights are side missions so i recommend going back to them after completing the main story and when you've got more power, mod and weapon upgrades. They're still really challenging with all your upgrades.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’ve been doing the side missions so maybe that’s why I’ve found some of them so tough. I’ll do more of the main story so I can get upgrades for the side missions.

I didn’t expect the game to have so many side quests and ones with great depth too.

The thing I would change though is that they need to make it easier to navigate your way around the map to where you need to go.

I’ve been doing the side missions so maybe that’s why I’ve found some of them so tough. I’ll do more of the main story so I can get upgrades for the side missions.

I didn’t expect the game to have so many side quests and ones with great depth too.

The thing I would change though is that they need to make it easier to navigate your way around the map to where you need to go.

The checkpoints are definitely frustrating.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back