The on topic thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a waste of plastic, there is a big chance they're selling winners ones.

View attachment 1057161

The above eclipses the DVDs. The products bad enough. But 75 quid for these 3 potatoes? SMH
Starting to think you need a break from the club, clearly gives you no joy for some reason.

Think through this gripe, selling merchandise specific to making a cup final. Sure beats not being able to sell it at all wouldn’t you say?

Starting to think you need a break from the club, clearly gives you no joy for some reason.

Think through this gripe, selling merchandise specific to making a cup final. Sure beats not being able to sell it at all wouldn’t you say?
Nah we've returned to being a banter club and we should laugh at it. Don't take it so seriously but wtf do we thinks going to happen doing these things. If you can't laugh at yourself and the snugzy and participation key ring then you are taking life too seriously

Nah we've returned to being a banter club and we should laugh at it. Don't take it so seriously but wtf do we thinks going to happen doing these things. If you can't laugh at yourself and the snugzy and participation key ring then you are taking life too seriously
lol come on mate, take this s**t far less seriously than you lot. Move on within minutes v melt for days and want the coach sacked after a loss.

On track for top 4-6 and in a cup final is hardly banter stuff. Both AFL grand finalists brought out shirts for the occasion.

But I do lol when there are genuine calls we missed a trick on Upamecano. A player who can and will choose better than us.

lol come on mate, take this sh*t far less seriously than you lot. Move on within minutes v melt for days and want the coach sacked after a loss.

On track for top 4-6 and in a cup final is hardly banter stuff. Both AFL grand finalists brought out shirts for the occasion.

But I do lol when there are genuine calls we missed a trick on Upamecano. A player who can and will choose better than us.
But we already know you don't give two shits about Spurs, which is why you dont give a s**t when we fail so often. And it's also why we don't want you in our thread.

Upamecano post I took it as not going for him any time in the last 2 summers not right now.

Upamecano post I took it as not going for him any time in the last 2 summers not right now.
Why go after what we won’t get? A waste of time. Doubt we’ve called Messi’s agent about a free move in the summer.
But we already know you don't give two shits about Spurs, which is why you dont give a sh*t when we fail so often. And it's also why we don't want you in our thread.
Got sick of arguing against the extreme positions. All doom and gloom and any discourse other than that is falsely painted as being extremely positive, all false.

Such a weird logic you’ve come up with. Keystrokes and bandwidth on a team thread on a sub forum equates to caring. Nonsense.

This whole bizarre exchange because it upsets you Daniel has done the same thing sporting teams on many sports do when in a major final/series.

Why go after what we won’t get? A waste of time. Doubt we’ve called Messi’s agent about a free move in the summer.
Earth to Gero. The post said 2 summers ago not right now. Learn to read.

This whole bizarre exchange because it upsets you Daniel has done the same thing sporting teams on many sports do when in a major final/series.
Upsets me that he is selling key rings and snugzys? I'm laughing at us/him. It doesn't upset me that he is trying to make a buck out of making a final I just found Cruffy's post taking the piss out of us funny. I'd love to know who actually buys those things. Even when living over there and knowing the League Cup final was probably the only final I'd ever go to that Spurs play in I wouldn't have thought to buy a memento for just making it

Earth to Gero. The post said 2 summers ago not right now. Learn to read.
Yes and why bother? We were never getting him. You really do struggle to fathom that we are not a destination for the top drawer talent, he was always destined for someone bigger and better than us.
Upsets me that he is selling key rings and snugzys? I'm laughing at us/him. It doesn't upset me that he is trying to make a buck out of making a final I just found Cruffy's post taking the piss out of us funny. I'd love to know who actually buys those things. Even when living over there and knowing the League Cup final was probably the only final I'd ever go to that Spurs play in I wouldn't have thought to buy a memento for just making it
And all I did was point out so many others do it also, including our opponents in the very same match. so not sure what is so funny.

Yes and why bother? We were never getting him. You really do struggle to fathom that we are not a destination for the top drawer talent, he was always destined for someone bigger and better than us.
After less than 40 Bundesliga starts he was already out of our reach? Fair enough.
And all I did was point out so many others do it also, including our opponents in the very same match. so not sure what is so funny.
It is funny because we invented it. Remember the semi final DVD?

Would Daniel Levy make a good Prime Minister? Maybe thats his calling. Tighten things up and turn the UK around.
He'd still be trying to knock £50 off the first few million vaccine order.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back