SydneyBomber

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 28, 2001
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Essendon
Was listening to the Divine Heresy cd's on the weekend, great stuff and surprised it didn't do better.
Basically Fear Factory (ie. Dino) on lots of steroids with Tim Yeung ('the missile'!) double bass all over the place.

Much better than anything FF have done since Demanufacture/SOANM if you like that kind of stuff.

Otherwise the rest of the weekend was spent listening to Akercocke - for some reason, it's awesome to clean the house to haha
Another band that should have been much bigger, love 'em

Pacman82

Premiership Player
Oct 24, 2011
Earth
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
SMFC | Celtics
Watched the CC Global Evisceration Tour DVD last night, I can't believe how heavy their touring schedule was. Not a single Spinal Tap moment to be seen throughout, and to think what the guys from Metallica were like at that stage of their career..

Apr 8, 2006
2014 or 2008. Probably 2008.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns
I’m really liking this album. I’d not paid any attention to them until you mentioned them. Perfect music for wax (as opposed to digital). Not surprised it sounds awesome on your system.

Both albums are really good. Bit surprising that they are not more popular.

Apr 8, 2006
2014 or 2008. Probably 2008.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns
Played this to death one Christmas down at Ocean Grove. My girlfriend loved ‘Blow Your Speakers’; my dad loved ‘Defender’ and for me it was ‘Violence and Bloodshed’. Great times.

Carry On my favourite followed by BWF&S. First Manowar song I heard back on Alan Thomas’ show - not their best but it hooked me.

Back