[23] Lajovic vs. [6] Zverev

[3] Thiem vs. Dimitrov [18]
[20] Auger-Aliassime vs. Karatsev
-------------------------------------------
Hsieh vs. Vondrousova
[14] Muguruza vs. [3] Osaka

[7] Sabalenka vs. [10] S. Williams
[15] Swiatek vs. [2] Halep

So very quiet, both on court and outside it. Even days are duds. the 3 main girls matches are the most exciting. Mug and Osaka have never played and have big big games who can kill anyone if they are playing well. Likewise Serena Sab, but that one should be super nosy as well. And Halep Swiatek matches are normally quick where one player puts in a clinic. Be interesting if Novak can get up after a tough game last match.

personally, going for all the favs in the men, though wouldn't be surprised if Novak loses. Yes, i know about the 14-0 record, but he was not right last night. Girls, going for Von, Swiatek, Osaka and Sab.

Seems like the broadcaster has added some crowd noise (clapping) to the coverage. They've also put a big ao backdrop behind the court on the coverage end. Wonder if they are thinking about screens showing fans from home?

Good start to this match, lots of winners off the osaka FH already.

Hsieh is disgusting. Like I honestly can’t stand her. Yeah, yeah I understand what she does and how she uses angles and manipulates the ball but I l just can’t stand it. Getting comfortably beaten in the rally and she chucks in a giant moon ball. I hate tennis like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hsieh is disgusting. Like I honestly can’t stand her. Yeah, yeah I understand what she does and how she uses angles and manipulates the ball but I l just can’t stand it. Getting comfortably beaten in the rally and she chucks in a giant moon ball. I hate tennis like that.
Me too. I don't like her style of play

Can’t wait till she gets flogged

Remove this Banner Ad

Back