2021 Swans Fantasy & Supercoach

Remove this Banner Ad

As we're now only 18 days from preseason games starting, it seemed like a good idea to start a new thread for 2021. This thread has two main purposes:

a) to serve as a place for Swans and opposition fans to post fantasy/supercoach related questions about Swans players, so that these don't clog up the best 22 / preseason training threads

b) to serve as a central place for Swans fans to set up or join fantasy/supercoach leagues

To get us rolling, I've created an AFL Fantasy league for the bigfooty Swans board. If anybody is interested in joining, please post in this thread with your team name, and I will PM you the join code (please note that only posters marked as Swans supporters will be asked to participate).

Good luck with your fantasy preseasons and may the football gods bless you and your teams!

As we're now only 18 days from preseason games starting, it seemed like a good idea to start a new thread for 2021. This thread has two main purposes:

a) to serve as a place for Swans and opposition fans to post fantasy/supercoach related questions about Swans players, so that these don't clog up the best 22 / preseason training threads

b) to serve as a central place for Swans fans to set up or join fantasy/supercoach leagues

To get us rolling, I've created an AFL Fantasy league for the bigfooty Swans board. If anybody is interested in joining, please post in this thread with your team name, and I will PM you the join code (please note that only posters marked as Swans supporters will be asked to participate).

Good luck with your fantasy preseasons and may the football gods bless you and your teams!
Nice.

Team name: Replicants

I'm interested in joining, team name is "3 Quarter Efforts" :)

Hi guys,
Is Callum Mills really going to play midfield this year? Or is Horse going to do same ole, same ole?
Thanks.

Hi guys,
Is Callum Mills really going to play midfield this year? Or is Horse going to do same ole, same ole?
Thanks.
Is currently training with the mids

Fully expect him to start there, us have a bad game or too, then an injury in the backline and he spends the rest of the season in the backline

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all, hows Tom Hickey going this PS? Is he likely to be the number 1 ruck and best 22 each week? Never been a big scorer but at that price it’s tempting! Cheers 🍻

Hi all, hows Tom Hickey going this PS? Is he likely to be the number 1 ruck and best 22 each week? Never been a big scorer but at that price it’s tempting! Cheers 🍻
Reports were he did really well in the intraclub last week.

No-one knows if it'll be him, Sinclair or by some miracle Naismith yet, so keep an eye on pre-season i guess.

I will set up a supercoach league for the Swans board in the next day or two 👍
Did you set up a league? If so i'd like to join if there are still spots.

Edmund hunt you also mentioned setting one up?

If no one else has, i will start one?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back