Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone been privy to some of the more detailed hawthorn rumours re scully and patton???? my scorces tell me there was a little bit more happening behind the scenes,

watch this space ;-)
The one about Dunstall stealing the coach's car and crashing into the front of a Sizzler (pasta salad everywhere) is well known

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The one about Dunstall stealing the coach's car and crashing into the front of a Sizzler (pasta salad everywhere) is well known

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The one where Clarko cut Pattons dick off while Barry Hall and Anthony Rocka held him down is true though.

I doubt Ed is any more racist than the average person, but you never know. At the end of the day we simply don't know what's going on inside anyone's head, and that works both ways.

I certainly agree with the sense of unease as to him ending up, rightfully or wrongfully, being the face of Collingwood's racist past. In some ways he is a scapegoat, but in others he fully brought it upon himself with the press conference last week. I think he could have easily survived this report and retired at the end of the year as planned, but his ego got the better of him.

I can see EVERY club having something to worry about, including ours. I think it's naïve to think we wouldn't have had our own fair share of racist fans in the stands hurling abuse over the decades (We got raked over the coals for a bit over booing Adam Goodes, even if people can defend that behaviour), or that we haven't had some racist players/staff around the joint over the years.
When this ends up down the legal path, ALL clubs will be nervous. This is not about recent history, it's 10 years gone. It was a different world then.

Racists? Didnt Jose Romero go there from us?
11% of the AFL are Blackfellas, well were last year. One club had none. Same one that villified Lindsay Thomas funnily enough. They now have one indigenous player they were gifted.

When this ends up down the legal path, ALL clubs will be nervous. This is not about recent history, it's 10 years gone. It was a different world then.
Collingwood kicked Lumumba out of their club just over five years ago because he criticised McGuire's racist comments about Goodes. Nothing like that has happened anywhere else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A bit late, isn't it Clarko? I mean, how many years have you been coaching? And now you say this:

Clarko warns Hawks of ‘the punt, the piss, the powder and the p----’
Hawthorn coach Alastair Clarkson has revealed his explicit advice to his players before their summer break in a remarkably candid interview.

A bit late, isn't it Clarko? I mean, how many years have you been coaching? And now you say this:

Hawthorn coach Alastair Clarkson has revealed his explicit advice to his players before their summer break in a remarkably candid interview.

When they’re losing it’s a warning, when they’re winning it’s an encouragement.

When they’re losing it’s a warning, when they’re winning it’s an encouragement.

You nailed it. He's got nothing to lose.

There's only about 4 unsackable players on the Hawthorn list right now.

Tellingly, psending pdick pics is not on that list.

I've just started watching The Office in the last couple of weeks, so this is good timing for me. Fair play, Crows. This is great.

That very brief and subtle look at the camera in the first talking head shows a true understanding of The Office.

Great stuff.

Watch both versions though, both great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back