Opposition Supporters say the darndest things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes unfortunately that's right 1 flag,but even with all that lack of success it must hurt that we clearly have a bigger supporter base than you lot,(That's not saying much),in fact I'd say north would be the only ones who don't in victoria

How's your club handling the huge debt you're lumbering along with?

Yes unfortunately that's right 1 flag,but even with all that lack of success it must hurt that we clearly have a bigger supporter base than you lot,(That's not saying much),in fact I'd say north would be the only ones who don't in victoria
Club crowd numbers and revenue numbers, which are far more reliable indicators than membership tallies, say otherwise.

More people eat s**t food like Maccas and Dominoes, use Windows rubbish PCs rather than Macs and root ugly fat women rather than pretty ones.

Your Saints team and supporters are a combination of all these, except for the guys getting a root with an ugly fat woman in the ninth month of the year.

At least they are scoring in September.*

*To be fair, at my age, I haven't hit the scoreboard for a while myself.

And how do supporters help you win games?

I KNOW they can help you wins spoons as you have 27 in total. You win one every 4 years of existence so I know you are also used to being absolutely shite more often than any other team in the comp. EVEN have Fitzroy covered and they are extinct

😂😂😂😂

You also have more players that have had rape allegations against them that us, so bravo for that too 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

North fans will take the flags they've seen in their lifetime over some magical dormant supporter base lol. I guess with Saints fans, you take what you can get, beggars can't be choosers etc.

North fans will take the flags they've seen in their lifetime over some magical dormant supporter base lol. I guess with Saints fans, you take what you can get, beggars can't be choosers etc.
North will win another flag before the saints wouldn’t surprise if Gold Coast suns win their first premiership before saints win their second one

Or maybe we can discuss the local footy path you have taken with Co Captains and a 8 man “leadership group”

oh or the extra pay cuts you have had to ask your players for after spending huge money on Hill and Hannebery. Imagine paying full cap to reach week one of the finals after 10 years

😂😂😂😂😂😂

don’t worry you will get to celebrate another spoon soon as your history shows a few are on there way

Or maybe we can discuss the local footy path you have taken with Co Captains and a 8 man “leadership group”

oh or the extra pay cuts you have had to ask your players for after spending huge money on Hill and Hannebery. Imagine paying full cap to reach week one of the finals after 10 years

😂😂😂😂😂😂

don’t worry you will get to celebrate another spoon soon as your history saysa few are on their way
Forgot to add the cocaine snorting stat paddler in Brad Crouch

Forgot to add the cocaine snorting stat paddler in Brad Crouch

lol we have been no angels in that sphere so I left it alone

although I’m sure Crouch and Carlisle will have some big nights on the “beers”. Shame for them there isn’t much around with all the borders closed

North will win another flag before the saints wouldn’t surprise if Gold Coast suns win their first premiership before saints win their second one

Heck, there are expansion teams that don't even exist yet like Tasmania, a 3rd team in Perth, a Darwin team, and a possible team in NZ, that will probably win a flag before the 1* and 27s. (That 1* was tainted by a horribly lopsided free kick count that was swept under the carpet by all and sundry because it meant another GF loss for the Filth).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heck, there are expansion teams that don't even exist yet like Tasmania, a 3rd team in Perth, a Darwin team, and a possible team in NZ, that will probably win a flag before the 1* and 27s. (That 1* was tainted by a horribly lopsided free kick count that was swept under the carpet by all and sundry because it meant another GF loss for the Filth).

I would enjoy 2021 updating that to 1 and 28s, but I'll settle for yet another self-inflicted crisis that returns a 9-18 finish.

yeah I’d trade being in the stands in October 2016 for a few thousand more members

Crows board regarding Bailey Smith.

“Personally, I'd be targeting Bailey Smith. I know that he 'needed' to stay in Victoria around draft time, but a nice $8-900k per season offer for 7 years might just see those issues be resolved. The WB have to be having some salary cap issues and I don't think they would be able to match this kind of deal. Meanwhile Smith would fit in perfectly with our new midfield. He's perfect for us.”

“Personally, I'd be targeting Bailey Smith. I know that he 'needed' to stay in Victoria around draft time, but a nice $8-900k per season offer for 7 years might just see those issues be resolved. The WB have to be having some salary cap issues and I don't think they would be able to match this kind of deal. Meanwhile Smith would fit in perfectly with our new midfield. He's perfect for us.”

Smith, who wants to be a multiple premiership player, would obviously choose Adelaide.

No ****, every club would say the same thing.

We are not Collingwood

Why would Bailey Smith want to go play for that garbage club and it’s feral fans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back