Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Me too.

Agree.

Oh well, you got 2 out of 3. Not bad.

I’m not saying he will be. But I’m definitely saying it’s completely wrong to say, as a generality, that someone who stumbles 3 times in a year will never be a professional. It would only take one exception to prove that statement wrong, yet we have thousands.... millions more likely, threaded into almost every day of the fabric of all of human history.
That last bit is true, but he's shown no real desire to want to do it.

It's now or never.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Different Clubs .....Different approach's ......same issue of repeat offences, Stack definitely way more serious

1613338546917.png

Different Clubs .....Different approach's ......same issue of repeat offences, Stack definitely way more serious

View attachment 1058069
Yet Richmond wanted Stack to pay his COVID fine & we the AFL wouldn't allow it, wanted the fine excluded from their soft cap... which the AFL also wouldn't allow.

Oct 16, 2011
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yet Richmond wanted Stack to pay his COVID fine & we the AFL wouldn't allow it, wanted the fine excluded from their soft cap... which the AFL also wouldn't allow.

Given the way the AFL goes out of its way to make things easier for the big Vic clubs, you can understand why they'd ask.

GIL: That money is coming out of your soft cap

Gale: (toeing the ground looking upset) But does it have to mister, we are weally sorry"

GIL: ruffles Gales hair "Ok then you little rapscallion, we'll let you off again, this time"

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Different offences, different number of offences. I think we also supported Stengle for his second offence.

Let's see what they say if he has a third strike.
No Stacks offences were of a much more serious nature ....wasn't about the Qty

Jun 30, 2014
The Winchester
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, East Side Hawks
I see them for a block of a couple of weeks twice a year with alternate Christmas and Easters. Flying to Brisbane is not cheap when you are outlaying the total fares.
Still doesn't make it easier but my new partner is good with them and she is a massive help when I miss them.
You give too much. It’s in your DNA so keep on giving.
Break ups are necessary for the health of a relationship. This isn’t notorised enough. It’s all about how sad it is and who’s taking sides.
If a couple moving forward is better when they have another partner it improves the health of their initial relationship. It only gets bitter when one doesn’t move on.
Forward momentum can be hard when the focus is looking back at what was, personally the gains that you get and the opening up of paths and opportunity are to strive forward.
X

Murray2503

Cancelled
10k Posts
May 10, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Stengle back at West Lakes training? Surely he is as the "Hope he resigns" strategy doesn't seem to be working.

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Stengle back at West Lakes training? Surely he is as the "Hope he resigns" strategy doesn't seem to be working.
When did that happen ?? He's been training with the Eagles.

May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
He pulling a George Costanza?

Tyson Stengle: So I still haven't heard about my list spot.

Eddie Betts: Yeah that's a tough one. What are you going to do about that?

Tyson Stengle: I have an idea.

Eddie Betts: Yeah?

Tyson Stengle: I show up.

Eddie Betts: What do you mean you show up?

Tyson Stengle: I show up. I pretend I'm on the list. Everyone's busy. If I have the list spot, it's fine. If I don't have the spot, by the time anyone realises, I'm ensconced.

Eddie Betts: Hmm. Not bad.

Tyson Stengle: What's the worst thing that could happen?

Eddie Betts: Well, you'd be embarrassed and humiliated in front of a large group of people and have to walk out in shame with your tail between your legs.

Tyson Stengle: Yeah, so?

At the club.

Tyson Stengle: (to various people as he walks in) Good morning guys. Good morning. Good morning. Hi nice to see you all again. How are you. Good morning. (to Phil Harper) Good morning.

Phil Harper: How can I help you?

Tyson Stengle: Hi Phil. I'm back training here today. I was wondering if you could tell me where my first session is?

Phil Harper: I wasn't aware that, uh, Scott, this is Tyson Stengle. He's back training here today.

Scott Burns: Welcome back.

Tyson Stengle: Thanks Scott. Nice to be back.

Scott Burns: I wasn't aware that Roo, Nicksy and Justin Reid had made a decision yet.

Tyson Stengle: Oh, well, they are probably just getting anxious to start the season. Haven't told everyone yet.

Phil Harper: He wants to know where his first training session is.

Scott Burns: Oh, ah, let's see, we've got two. There's a group doing weights down the hall there and a group doing some ball-work outside. You know I should ask Nicksy.

Tyson Stengle: Oh leave Nicksy alone. Nicksy's got enough problems. I'll just start in the weights room.

bootrossbootross

minor rules infractor
Jan 6, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
Didn’t Carey’s personal values directly lead to his sacking?

I think the secret imbroglio with his vice captain's wife being played out by the scourge that is Hutchinson may have lead to it, was that due to his values or the party in his nose, who knows. And he wasn't sacked, he quit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyson Stengle: I show up. I pretend I'm on the list. Everyone's busy. If I have the list spot, it's fine. If I don't have the spot, by the time anyone realises, I'm ensconced.

Eddie Betts: Well, you'd be embarrassed and humiliated in front of a large group of people and have to walk out in shame with your tail between your legs.

At the club.

Tyson Stengle: (to various people as he walks in) Good morning guys. Good morning. Good morning. Hi nice to see you all again. How are you. Good morning. (to Phil Harper) Good morning.

Tyson Stengle: Hi Phil. I'm back training here today. I was wondering if you could tell me where my first session is?

Phil Harper: I wasn't aware that, uh, Scott, this is Tyson Stengle. He's back training here today.

Scott Burns: I wasn't aware that Roo, Nicksy and Justin Reid had made a decision yet.

Tyson Stengle: Oh, well, they are probably just getting anxious to start the season. Haven't told everyone yet.

Scott Burns: Oh, ah, let's see, we've got two. There's a group doing weights down the hall there and a group doing some ball-work outside. You know I should ask Nicksy.

Tyson Stengle: Oh leave Nicksy alone. Nicksy's got enough problems. I'll just start in the weights room.
Gold

Sep 30, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide

At the club.

I’m in favour of Stengle doing the opposite of whatever urge his natural instincts are telling him too.

Back