Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke - signs until end 2025! Runner up in the 2022 Syd Barker Medal Award

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good to see neither of them are into looks. Both must have great personalities.

It's just what they do now.

Didn't you used to put pictures of you & your flame of the moment in the public notices section of The Age?

It's just what they do now.

Didn't you used to put pictures of you & your flame of the moment in the public notices section of The Age?

In fairness to Luke if I had a rig like that I probably would've done it even when I was single.

This is a very weird thing to say based off a single photo of a relaxing couple on Valentine's Day.

How on earth have you come to that conclusion?

For all you know, they have a lot in common, get the best out of each other and they make each other really happy.

It was a pisstake reply in reference to the views of a certain poster on here who has been vocal recently on a similar issue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could just be the breakthrough player of the whole comp this year too. Is like a mix of Pendlebury and Dangerfield.
Yeah, what I’ve seen I’ve liked... patches of explosiveness and brilliance last year had me take note!

From what I’ve read injuries have really held his progress up. Here’s hoping this year he stays injury free and I’m sure he will excel

Yeah, what I’ve seen I’ve liked... patches of explosiveness and brilliance last year had me take note!

From what I’ve read injuries have really held his progress up. Here’s hoping this year he stays injury free and I’m sure he will excel

Shoulder in 2019 and then OP early in 2020 have had an impact. He looks fit and strong now. Just has to stay in the game for longer periods.

Shoulder in 2019 and then OP early in 2020 have had an impact. He looks fit and strong now. Just has to stay in the game for longer periods.
Sweet, I’m picking him next in my fantasy draft then... surprised he hasn’t been picked already so I’m wrapped to get him so late (pick 120)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back