Analysis Amazon's AFL series: Title, release date revealed for seven-part doco

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spooky...
The club has uploaded some clips from the doco:

at the end of which Richmond CEO is seen driving off with the premiership cup in the passenger seat of what I am assuming is his car, looks like a white Volvo Touareg.
Now I’ve known for a few years that the Chief and I share a birthday (including being born the same year) as his 50th was mentioned on the TT podcast.
But, last week I had to buy a new car to replace one recently written-off.... and was a white (demo model so I didn’t get to choose the colour) Touareg.:eek:o_O:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Spooky...

at the end of which Richmond CEO is seen driving off with the premiership cup in the passenger seat of what I am assuming is his car, a white Volvo Touareg.
Now I’ve known for a few years that the Chief and I share a birthday (including being born the same year) as his 50th was mentioned on the TT podcast.
But, last week I had to buy a new car to replace one recently written-off.... and was a white (demo model so I didn’t get to choose the colour) Touareg.:eek:o_O:rolleyes:

He's driving off from KVD and it's definitely a Jeep.

Haere Ra

Spooky...

at the end of which Richmond CEO is seen driving off with the premiership cup in the passenger seat of what I am assuming is his car, looks like a white Volvo Touareg.
Confirmed Foley#41 is the chief

Remove this Banner Ad

Back