• Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 21, 2006
Muckertal
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Turtles, NYJets, Celtics, Tottenham

It's his signature peace sign? He has ownership of it? How do they distinguish between a genuine peace sign and a mocking peace sign? Did Hill get fined earlier in the year when he did the peace sign to Winfield? Going by this article I would have to assume yes.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
It's his signature peace sign? He has ownership of it? How do they distinguish between a genuine peace sign and a mocking peace sign? Did Hill get fined earlier in the year when he did the peace sign to Winfield? Going by this article I would have to assume yes.
No. because its not in the face of another player. its like a solo TD celebration or sack/INT celebrations. If you start flagging hill for the peace sign you need to start flagging first down/PBU/INT/Sack celebrations.

If Winfield didnt do it in Hills face it would of been nothing. but he waited for Hill to lift his head and did it right in his face. like if that was allowed in the NFL we would have fist fights every game. Because some people woildnt take that well without punching them in the nose.

Feb 21, 2006
Muckertal
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Turtles, NYJets, Celtics, Tottenham
No. because its not in the face of another player. its like a solo TD celebration or sack/INT celebrations. If you start flagging hill for the peace sign you need to start flagging first down/PBU/INT/Sack celebrations.

If Winfield didnt do it in Hills face it would of been nothing. but he waited for Hill to lift his head and did it right in his face. like if that was allowed in the NFL we would have fist fights every game. Because some people woildnt take that well without punching them in the nose.

But didn't Winfield do that because Hill did it in his face earlier in the year? I thought I saw a clip that showed the two incidents.

Edit:

6020ae7a67d1e300113c4b89

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
But didn't Winfield do that because Hill did it in his face earlier in the year? I thought I saw a clip that showed the two incidents.

Edit:

6020ae7a67d1e300113c4b89
Thats far enough away and its his trademark. otherwise players who spike the ball near a defender after a TD or drop the ball and spin it next to a defender after a first down would have to get flagged.

10 years ago it might of been a flag before they relaxed the celebration rules, If there was a DB laying on the ground and hill did it as he ran over him it would be a taunting penalty.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
They had none or one this season
They were a good defense and added 3 good players on O and Gronk who had a few good games. There are not many teams who could add Brady, Brown and Fournette and not get better.
They were 8-8 with Winston who had 30INT's and 10 fumbles. Its not like they were the Jags or something and getting blown out every week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
What the psychological effect called when something that's happened a while ago is still pretty fresh?

I can still jibber away about last week's game even though I presume everyone is moving on?

Even other sb are still pretty fresh in the memory. But when it comes to other events, they feel like forever ago?
Baader-Meinhoff Phenomenon??

Back